PS4? Thought this was coming to Vita only?

averageness

Yeah, makes me wonder why they have it in this section when it should be in the Vita section and maybe a link in the PS4 section to the Vita section.

Edit: Asked them to move it and it has been, so awesome. Seems like it was a simple mistake, so all good in the end ^-^

Edited by DrakeHellsing

Yeah, makes me wonder why they have it in this section when it should be in the Vita section and maybe a link in the PS4 section to the Vita section.

Edit: Asked them to move it and it has been, so awesome. Seems like it was a simple mistake, so all good in the end ^-^

Ah, didn't think it was coming to PS4 but wasn't sure :)

Yeah, been reading this was suppose to be for the Vita only... one of the reasons too that I want a new Vita... along with other games I'm wanting to still play on it XD

I do think it would work wonders for the Vita, would make moving things around, stamping the passport and the likes so much easier. It'll be as if you're doing it yourself for sure and not using a mouse so to speak.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
I've had a quick look round the net and there has been nothing new about this in over a year so I have a feeling that it has been silently cancelled :(.

I suspected that also just like One Tap Hero i doubt it will ever be available in the UK store.

• 1 year later...

This hasn't been cancelled but I doubt it will be out this year, unless a miracle happens:

EDIT: I take that back, it looks like it will be coming this year after all :): http://gematsu.com/2017/08/papers-please-ps-vita-rated-australia-three-years-announcement

Edited by Terminator
Update.

This hasn't been cancelled but I doubt it will be out this year, unless a miracle happens:

EDIT: I take that back, it looks like it will be coming this year after all :): Papers, Please for PS Vita rated in Australia three years after its announcement - Gematsu

Am i really looking forward to this for the Vita, only really seen a few videos/screenshots for Papers, Please but looks really interesting for such a basic dull game.

• 1 month later...