Few tips

Hi everyone.

There is few tips for trophies:

- first of all play game on Nightmare difficulty and after first playthrough just use chapter select and choose Trauma dificulty.

This method protect yourself from loosing all discovered tarot cards in new playthrough on Trauma difficulty (sign new pact? -don't do that!).

- try use "stake" weapon as your primary weapon on both playthrougs (for 6666 kills trophy called Anihilation)

- almost all multiplayer trophies can be boosted solo - in public or private matches (the game count all kills from single and multiplayer). I prefered multiplayer/survival maps: Opera for enviromental explosions and Trainstation for farming "stake" kills.

- trophies: Road Roller, Promoter and Real Colleague - need to be boosted with real online partners

Two hardest trophies in the game (in my opinion):

- Soul Keeper (finish Atrium Complex under 7 min) - I use combination of cards: unlocked using all cards 3x in level, 4x damage, double speed (don't use any "world slowing" card) and make real speed run.

- Puncture (finish the level using stakes only and don't miss any hit) - I got this on Ophera level (with tarot card give double ammo on crates) - but remember - don't kill enemies when you're on devil mode. When you're not sure if any one of shoot land on target - just load last checkpoint and still have chance for trophy.

I hope it's help you get new shiny platinum.

(P.S. Sry for my bad english)

Edited by rytmulicy

I played the story on Daydream first, and then on Nightmare, but I don't use chapter select and I don't lose my cards.

I think that also on Trauma difficulty, if you sign another path, you don't lose your cards.

For puncture trophy, you can't easely get it on Enclave level, with 4x damage card and 8x slow motion.

You only have to wait that the Necrogiant destroy his chains, because between that moment, he is invincible.

For kill 500 enemies with elemental explosion, where do you do that? In survival mode the barrel took many shot for blow up...

However, this game is easy to plat and very enjoyable :applause:

I really like kill enemies with the stackegun

I think that also on Trauma difficulty, if you sign another path, you don't lose your cards.

I'm not so sure - cos system warn me about loosing everythings when I try sign new pact. Then I decide use chapter select as a better way to quick finishing game od Trauma difficulty.

I try check it when my game back to me.

For kill 500 enemies with elemental explosion, where do you do that? In survival mode the barrel took many shot for blow up...

Right, it's mean about multiplayer maps in survival mode only. You need max 2 shots for blowing up a barrel and exploded barels respawn after few seconds.

I re-edited my mini guide :)

Edited by rytmulicy

I'm not so sure - cos system warn me about loosing everythings when I try sign new pact. Then I decide use chapter select as a better way to quick finishing game od Trauma difficulty.

I try check it when my game back to me.

Right, it's mean about multiplayer maps in survival mode only. You need max 2 shots for blowing up a barrel and exploded barels respawn after few seconds.

I re-edited my mini guide :)

I confirm that you don't lose your cards even if you sign a new pact :)

I've got the platinum few minutes ago

I've finished the 6666 kills, and strats on Opera for the elemental kill but... get 4 of them and I've received the tropht and the platinum... it was easy :applause:

I've got the platinum few minutes ago

I've finished the 6666 kills, and strats on Opera for the elemental kill but... get 4 of them and I've received the tropht and the platinum... it was easy :applause:

kill 30 in 3 minutes can be done with 2 people or need more??

thanks.

THX for confirmation & congratulations for the platinum.

kill 30 in 3 minutes can be done with 2 people or need more??

thanks.

With 2 people (you vs opponent) is almost impossible to make 30 kills (even on smalest maps).

You need 2 opponents and it's easy.

Edited by rytmulicy

With 2 people (you vs opponent) is almost impossible to make 30 kills (even on smalest maps).

You need 2 opponents and it's easy.

Yes u can, I timed mine and my boostingpartners time on around 2:40 minutes. We did it on Unseen, using stakegun for instant kills, but it has to be done in a public game.