General Trophy Discussion

• 11 months later...

If they add Find All Secrets, Find all Holy Relics, Pick up ALL gold in the game, Trauma diff trophy.. then this game is going to be on the - top 10 almost impossible to platinum game. As some of the holy relics and secrets are so well f'in hidden and difficult to get to. And a few are based on your luck to do a crazy stunt with the Pinkiller gun to get 100 metres in the air while trying to get to the right spot

Edited by K1NG_NAZARA

• 4 months later...

I've played the crap out of this game on PC, and I honestly think the only tough trophies are going to be "Promoter" and "Road Roller". All the other trophies are single player ones, and if you play through the game on Nightmare to unlock Trauma difficulty, most, if not all of the kill/collect/dismember trophies should come naturally.

I'm wondering if the game will have a save/load option. If it's quicksave only, then "Puncture" will be a bit difficult, but not impossible. I'm thinking the level Enclave (Fighting the Necrogiant) will be the easiest level to finish with stakes at 100% accuracy.

On that note, "Calamity" will be easily grinded on levels such as Atrium Complex and City on Water where there are explosive barrels placed near the beginning of the levels. Blow up whatever enemies, die, rinse, repeat. I would estimate that ~100 of these kills will come naturally playing through 2 difficulties...if the levels Prison and Military Complex are included in this release, those levels have tons of barrels to blow dudes up with!

In only 2 days, I've got 38 out of 48 trophy

It's pretty simple, and the only trophies that are a pain in the ass is complete Atrium Complex in 7:00 and Puncture.

All the other are trophy are easy to get, and for the kill, you only need time.

For the difficulty I don't now, but I think that it will be more easy with the tarot cards.

I've played the crap out of this game on PC, and I honestly think the only tough trophies are going to be "Promoter" and "Road Roller". All the other trophies are single player ones, and if you play through the game on Nightmare to unlock Trauma difficulty, most, if not all of the kill/collect/dismember trophies should come naturally.

I'm wondering if the game will have a save/load option. If it's quicksave only, then "Puncture" will be a bit difficult, but not impossible. I'm thinking the level Enclave (Fighting the Necrogiant) will be the easiest level to finish with stakes at 100% accuracy.

On that note, "Calamity" will be easily grinded on levels such as Atrium Complex and City on Water where there are explosive barrels placed near the beginning of the levels. Blow up whatever enemies, die, rinse, repeat. I would estimate that ~100 of these kills will come naturally playing through 2 difficulties...if the levels Prison and Military Complex are included in this release, those levels have tons of barrels to blow dudes up with!

For the Puncture trophy, you can't get it there.

I try few time ago and didn't work; maybe because you have to use the Soulchatcer for get the soul of the Necrogiant.

How can I unlock "City on Water"? I complete the game on easy and I only unlock "Lab".

For the Puncture trophy, you can't get it there.

I try few time ago and didn't work; maybe because you have to use the Soulchatcer for get the soul of the Necrogiant.

How can I unlock "City on Water"? I complete the game on easy and I only unlock "Lab".

Yes you can, I can confirm this. It took me a few tries though.

I believe city on water is for x360 only, just as lab is for PS3 only.

Yes you can, I can confirm this. It took me a few tries though.

I believe city on water is for x360 only, just as lab is for PS3 only.

You can? :think:

But, you use the Soulchatcer to bring the soul of the Necrogiant, right?

Well, I'll try tomorrow, but Opera, is another good level to unlock this trophy; the worst thing is that you have to kill many monster... but, if I lose a shot, can I reload the checkpoint? and the trophy will pop out at the end of the level?

The game is very easy and funny, I really like exterminate monsters :dance:

But it also little buggy

In coop, in Atrium Complex, the door didn't open, and we have to restart the level; for the trophy who want to discover 25 secret, I've got it at 28...

But it's really enjoyable :applause:

I've got the Puncture trophy this morning!

You can easily get it on the Enclave level

For now, I think that complete Atrium Complex in 7:00 it's a pain in the ass!

Every time I arrived at the penultimate area and finish it with 7-7:10 minutes...

I fail for 1-1:10 minutes and it's very frustrating...

Well, I think that I'm gonna catch the other, and leave these for last!

however if anyone have advice, strategies etc, post them here; it will be very helpful :)

I've got the Puncture trophy this morning!

You can easily get it on the Enclave level

For now, I think that complete Atrium Complex in 7:00 it's a pain in the ass!

Every time I arrived at the penultimate area and finish it with 7-7:10 minutes...

I fail for 1-1:10 minutes and it's very frustrating...

Well, I think that I'm gonna catch the other, and leave these for last!

however if anyone have advice, strategies etc, post them here; it will be very helpful :)

Use shotgun only. On first open atrium area try shoot barells to kill more enemies at once (look where they spawn first).

On second atrium area first go upstairs and kill enemies. Grab armour (on window at the end of corridor) and stay middle down near the exit.

First time quickly use cards to kill enemies faster after you're down with armour (damage x4, faster moving, 20 sec more duration)

When you go to the church kill first 6 spawned enemies and use cards to kill the next waves. At the end of fight you probably change on devil mode. Just kill the rest.

At last area simply use cards 3rd time, run clockwise an I hope if you finish with max time 6:45.

Use shotgun only. On first open atrium area try shoot barells to kill more enemies at once (look where they spawn first).

On second atrium area first go upstairs and kill enemies. Grab armour (on window at the end of corridor) and stay middle down near the exit.

First time quickly use cards to kill enemies faster after you're down with armour (damage x4, faster moving, 20 sec more duration)

When you go to the church kill first 6 spawned enemies and use cards to kill the next waves. At the end of fight you probably change on devil mode. Just kill the rest.

At last area simply use cards 3rd time, run clockwise an I hope if you finish with max time 6:45.

Thanks for the advice, but I've already got it :)

I use only the painkiller, with the secondary fire, and at the end I use the card speed with the shotgun and I finish the level in 6:51 :dance:

Only 5 trophies left for the platinum!

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...