Rate the trophy difficulty.  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_gold_9.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.21

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 9 because of "King Of Pain". That Chimney Sweep trophy is definitely one of the toughest on Ps3. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but it seems that most people who complain that this game is no good are just used to how completely ridiculously easy most games are these days. Most of these trophies are actually quite easy. I set this one aside for awhile, but I think it's probably time to dust it off and go for those last few.

I gave it a 9 because of "King Of Pain". That Chimney Sweep trophy is definitely one of the toughest on Ps3. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but it seems that most people who complain that this game is no good are just used to how completely ridiculously easy most games are these days. Most of these trophies are actually quite easy. I set this one aside for awhile, but I think it's probably time to dust it off and go for those last few.

I completely agree.

Now that I have 100% on this, in retrospect I would change my vote from 10 to 9. The only trophies for me that were actually hard were King of PAIN and Ninja Pwn. King of PAIN is very time consuming.

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately the overall difficulty of the trophies for PAIN should go down considering the easy-ness of the new Sore Spots ones...

The trophy ratings should be based on how hard it is to obtain 100% of trophies, not just most of them so the ratings should not go down.

http://ps3trophycard.com/cards/lossantos1990/card.png

I Have a few of these:

Constipated

Dude Adibes

Grenade-A-Maid

Blockbuster

Helmet PI

thats just to name a few, but if you have 100% WELL DONE YOUR A PAIN ADDICT cause 100,000,000 in one launch downtown :eek:

The 100 mil is cumulative, don't have to do that in one launch.

The trophy ratings should be based on how hard it is to obtain 100% of trophies, not just most of them so the ratings should not go down.

Maybe, but it really doesn't say anything about how difficult it is to get 100% in the original post, it just says "rate the trophy difficulty for this game" and everyone is assuming that means 100%. If there's one impossible trophy and 40 really easy ones, I'm not giving it a 10 since you can still easily get 40 out of 41. I don't rate the overall trophy difficulty for a game based on one single trophy.

If I had the option to re-vote I'd vote 9 instead of 10, since there are additional trophies since when I first voted and those additional trophies are pretty easy.

Edited by Vyrastas