Hurt Falls - free environment released

Vyrastas

Some may have noticed a large update to PAIN yesterday... version 7.6 or something (man they've done a lot of updates to this game). They added a new level for free, called Hurt Falls. Also a new costume for Smooth Jarvis, called Rugged Jarvis. So we have Axe to thank for the free stuff.

No PSN trophies, since it's free content. There's only one map, Freeplay With Explosives and one Fun With Explosives map. So similar to Ski Area in its lack of modes. But free nonetheless.

Here's me getting one of the in-game trophies so you can see what it's like... it's a fun area if you enjoy working for high scores.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fkG-vwH-jI]YouTube - PAIN Gag Reflex in-game trophy[/ame]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Not that anyone cares at this point, but I just released yesterday while searching in the PS Store, that the Hurt Falls environment is gone. It's not in the store and if you downloaded it, it's not in your download list, either. Sure, it was free and had no trophies, but that kind of sucks. I suppose something to do with the fact that Axe sponsored/funded the game.

Yet another disappointment in how the support for this game ended.