100% on PAIN???

djhsecondnature

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also curious! I don't have 100%, but I'm missing only one - King of PAIN. It's going to be a nightmare, but it will be immensely satisfying to have the trophy that has everyone shaking in their boots.

Edited by Elhaz

It WAS terribly difficult unlocking Platinum Club to access the blue ninja! Even the gold trophy for getting 100 million was a cinch compared to it. Those two definitely should have been swapped around. But hang in there. It took me all of today to get Platinum Club for Clown Toss.

It WAS terribly difficult unlocking Platinum Club to access the blue ninja! Even the gold trophy for getting 100 million was a cinch compared to it. Those two definitely should have been swapped around. But hang in there. It took me all of today to get Platinum Club for Clown Toss.

Meh, I'll pass. I don't have all day anyway, nor do I have that kind of patience, lol. I also find some of the in-game trophies needed for King of Pain ridiculous, so I think this is where my Pain adventure comes to an end.

I think I'm done with the game as well. Some of the ingame trophies are just too close to impossible.

Right now, I'm really struggling on chimney sweep, 99% of the time I blast out of the first one so high that it's impossible to hit even the 2nd, and once I did hit the 2nd and it blasted me miles into the sky as well.

Then there are Chimply Ridiculous and the all-platinum trophies, which would also take days or maybe weeks of practice.

The requirements are just a little bit too much.

I'm definitely going to try to get the King of PAIN trophy. I'm only five in-game trophies away:

Spank 1000 Monkeys (Easy!)

Travel 200 miles (Does it normally take everyone a really long time? I thought I would have gotten it by now)

Fun with Explosives Platinum Club (Need tips)

Hit five crates above 20ft (Never tried for it actually)

Get 20 clean runs in a game of Spank the Monkey (Sounds really really hard, but one person on another forum says it's really really easy if you know what you're doing... and he didn't go into any specifics...)

I'm definitely going to try to get the King of PAIN trophy. I'm only five in-game trophies away:

Spank 1000 Monkeys (Easy!)

Travel 200 miles (Does it normally take everyone a really long time? I thought I would have gotten it by now)

Fun with Explosives Platinum Club (Need tips)

Hit five crates above 20ft (Never tried for it actually)

Get 20 clean runs in a game of Spank the Monkey (Sounds really really hard, but one person on another forum says it's really really easy if you know what you're doing... and he didn't go into any specifics...)

Can you give me a tip for Chimney Sweep? There has to be some trick to it. I can get into the first chimney almost every time, but it launches me extremely high every time. How do you get it to launch you just a little so you can navigate yourself into the second chimney?

200 miles = 1,056,000 feet

to get the Moon Landing trophy all you need is 300,000 feet.

So as soon as you get the Moon Landing trophy you know that your about 1/3 way there to get you 200 miles trophy. So yes, it will take awhile

Can you give me a tip for Chimney Sweep? There has to be some trick to it. I can get into the first chimney almost every time, but it launches me extremely high every time. How do you get it to launch you just a little so you can navigate yourself into the second chimney?

Chimney Sweep... hmm... that was a little bit of a fluke for me to be honest. It just happened to shoot me only a little ways up each time. Always use the right stick to adjust your view though.

I'm thinking that it will only shoot you up a little ways if you land in it awkwardly (body parts hitting the sides and all)... so... as a guess... how about trying to land in it in a position other than upright? (Maybe... butt-first in? I know, not overly do-able, seeing as you can't "pose" your way in... but if I recall, I landed on the stairs before the smokestack.)

200 miles = 1,056,000 feet

to get the Moon Landing trophy all you need is 300,000 feet.

So as soon as you get the Moon Landing trophy you know that your about 1/3 way there to get you 200 miles trophy. So yes, it will take awhile

Over a million feet... hmm... you converting that for me helps me more than you might think. We use the metric system in Australia, so I can't really comprehend "miles" or "feet" or whatnot. But does Frequent Flyer also count vertical distance travelled?

Edited by Elhaz

Oh jeez, I'm all restless now. I'm 2 in-game trophies away from King of PAIN.

Frequent Flyer, of all things, and

Platinum Club for Fun with Explosions. The second one is one I worry about though. My highest score is only 150, and that was really hard to get. Need 200 on Painful.

I think I'm done with the game as well. Some of the ingame trophies are just too close to impossible.

Right now, I'm really struggling on chimney sweep, 99% of the time I blast out of the first one so high that it's impossible to hit even the 2nd, and once I did hit the 2nd and it blasted me miles into the sky as well.

Then there are Chimply Ridiculous and the all-platinum trophies, which would also take days or maybe weeks of practice.

The requirements are just a little bit too much.

its cumulitive

Just wondering if anyone has all of the Pain trophies yet?

I know mutilatorjuggalo and something reaper have 100%

Chimney Sweep... hmm... that was a little bit of a fluke for me to be honest. It just happened to shoot me only a little ways up each time. Always use the right stick to adjust your view though.

I'm thinking that it will only shoot you up a little ways if you land in it awkwardly (body parts hitting the sides and all)... so... as a guess... how about trying to land in it in a position other than upright? (Maybe... butt-first in? I know, not overly do-able, seeing as you can't "pose" your way in... but if I recall, I landed on the stairs before the smokestack.)

Over a million feet... hmm... you converting that for me helps me more than you might think. We use the metric system in Australia, so I can't really comprehend "miles" or "feet" or whatnot. But does Frequent Flyer also count vertical distance travelled?

try grabbing the lip of the stack with X to grab and slide into it and keeping grabbing for a few seconds then let go and it will drop you straight down and you will fire up more then w/o grabbing

Nice!

A first, the list seems pretty daunting, but knocking them out, one by one puts it into perspective and you feel like its not so bad. Most of them just require lots of time.

Getting all the in game trophies in PAINndemonium, wow, Good Job man!

Why thank you sir. Yes, even when there were in-game trophies that people calimed to be 'impossible', it's just a matter of experimentation, and chatting to the right people.

just like Jay_slim says. At first i was like, I'll only do 2-3 trophies, they're too hard. then just takign it slow, focusing on getting one at a time logically I've already gotten more then I thought I would without buying the expansion pack. at this rate I feal I will get then all except the all in game trophies, and the ninja, as it requires platinum unlocks. but still shy of 2 with not too much starin is pretty good.

• 1 month later...

In order to get King of Pain do you need to have all in-game trophies for Downtown... single & multiplayer alike?

Also when you're going for Dick's balls trophy can you save any of the balls if they fall on the street? Can you push them, somehow, in the dumpster?

In order to get King of Pain do you need to have all in-game trophies for Downtown... single & multiplayer alike?

Also when you're going for Dick's balls trophy can you save any of the balls if they fall on the street? Can you push them, somehow, in the dumpster?

I've gotten stupid close with this one but never did it. I had three in the dumpster, and tried for like an hour to blow it in there somehow and it was no dice :(

That's actually how I did it. I got the baseball, golf ball, and soccer ball in, but the football missed far to the right and past the dumpsters. I Triangle grabbed the football and ooched back towards the dumpster as far as I could go and repeatedly did this. It didn't take me that long to eventually get it directly in front of the dumpster. Then, I X grabbed the football and super ooched forward. It only took a couple of tries before it spun into the dumpster along with the character.