General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still had some money left in my PSN wallet from the spend $100, get $20 promo in November so I figured I might as well get it because I like to support unique games and I enjoy word puzzle type stuff. But honestly, the platforming is so terrible that it isn't worth it. I think the trophies are a pain for that alone. Get Bookworm Adventures instead XD

I still had some money left in my PSN wallet from the spend $100, get $20 promo in November so I figured I might as well get it because I like to support unique games and I enjoy word puzzle type stuff. But honestly, the platforming is so terrible that it isn't worth it. I think the trophies are a pain for that alone. Get Bookworm Adventures instead XD

Eh, that's too bad. Thanks for the feedback.

Ya, I am not enjoying it to much, plus when a level first begins it lags pretty badly. (when the level says begin it stops lagging.) but the thing is this lag can cause the system to lock up, every second level I did the game would freeze and I had to restart the whole PS3

Worst game I've played in a long time. Making words is just a tedious gimmick as it doesn't matter what u spell. The stupid letters float around the screen THE WHOLE TIME ur playing. Platforming is unbearable, with spikes popping up with no warning and enemies that knock u off ledges too easily. Every time u die u have to spell a bunch of stupid words again just to get ur abilities back. Very tedious. I actually had to quit on the second world cuz I was so pissed.

Yeah, the letters floating in the background all the time is very distracting. I got really frustrated in the second level, the Sewer Cave or whatever, and quit. Plus, there aren't really any easy trophies. Judging from the rarity on PSNProfiles (all at 0% or under 1%) I'm guessing most people who played this gave up pretty quickly as well.

ya, it seems that could be true, I still have 0% trophies on it as well, I quite after the first boss, it was a quite annoying fight. and like others said platforming is not very well done, and the words not very good either.

Edited by chaos789