Online Trophies

With Irem pulling alot of their content, I'm a bit concerned we may also lose the online features for this game and others they do.

Does anyone know what the Online Trophy requirements are for Pachipara 17?

I have the host 1 and 10 online trophies, and the win 10 online trophies, but I'm not too sure what is needed for the Collection the Title trophy, does anyone know?

From Pachipara 15 you needed 50 online games (with 10 wins), so I've done that for Pachi 17, but I would like to clear the Online Trophies so I can do the rest in my own time.

Thankyou for any help :)

With Irem pulling alot of their content, I'm a bit concerned we may also lose the online features for this game and others they do.

Does anyone know what the Online Trophy requirements are for Pachipara 17?

I have the host 1 and 10 online trophies, and the win 10 online trophies, but I'm not too sure what is needed for the Collection the Title trophy, does anyone know?

From Pachipara 15 you needed 50 online games (with 10 wins), so I've done that for Pachi 17, but I would like to clear the Online Trophies so I can do the rest in my own time.

Thankyou for any help :)

I'm wondering the same, I think it would be the same as Pachi para 15 & 16 was. So, I think you've got it covered.

This one is easier than the pachipara 15 or 16 online requirements ...

Just, host & win 10 online matches (friend / public).

Hi, Thankyou for replying (I was hoping you would read this :) )

Is that all thats required for the online part of the Collecting the Title trophy? I've done that part but still dont have the trophy, do you know what the full requirements are, both online and offline for this trophy?

I know I'll feel alot happier when I get this trophy so I can take my own time on the rest and not have to worry that the online rooms may disapear.

Thankyou for your help,

Mer :)

Nothing is required in the online ...

only pachipara 15 required 50 matches towards those trophies

For the title & customize trophies ...

I believe , it's

*an accumulation of 140 scene tiles , like on pachipara 16.

*Play overall over 24 hours

*Play 50+ CPU / Online matches ... 50+ battles overall. (win or lose)

it's been over a couple months , since viewing the requirements. And, got those 2 trophies , before playing online , during the PSN outage.