Might be the easiest PachiPara

I just got the game and done a two hour round. First the machine on the disc plays alot easier then any of the older machines. You have more chance of hitting jackpots now. They cut out alot of the pressing that was needed in the last two games to get a match.

It has always been normal to get a bunch of easy trophies in your first play.. But this time I Unlocked 20+% of the trophies in that time line. That included a silver and a gold, If i didn't have the DLC patch Im sure I would be up to 40% already. At the end of the round I had around 23000 points... it even sent me to some web page saying congratulations..

Anyone else think this is the easiest so far?

I just got the game and done a two hour round. First the machine on the disc plays alot easier then any of the older machines. You have more chance of hitting jackpots now. They cut out alot of the pressing that was needed in the last two games to get a match.

It has always been normal to get a bunch of easy trophies in your first play.. But this time I Unlocked 20+% of the trophies in that time line. That included a silver and a gold, If i didn't have the DLC patch Im sure I would be up to 40% already. At the end of the round I had around 23000 points... it even sent me to some web page saying congratulations..

I will have my copy after the 20th ; though , sounds like you lucked out , unless the new DLC , or patch made things easier on the reach parameter .

PS ... The congratulations thing is when you achieve a high rank for the week or overall , and IREM gives a gift ... but must live in Japan to receive the gift . This has been in the past pachiparas , as well .

PS ... The congratulations thing is when you achieve a high rank for the week or overall , and IREM gives a gift ... but must live in Japan to receive the gift . This has been in the past pachiparas , as well .

Dang... I wish i knew what that was, I just clicked it off once I seen the page come up.. I had never seen it before in any of the other games.. I just figured it was some sort of first play thing..

Speaking of gifts, do 16 and/or 17 give you any free Home items?

Yes they do, 16 has some more bikini's and some jewelry, and 17 includes Marin's dress and boots plus some more items for both.

Unfortunately, unlike 15, the rewards are locked to JP only which I think is a bit mean of Irem as we all pay our money so its a shame they stopped the rewards from being global.

I've had the complete opposite. The first two 2hr games I played I ran out of balls not making one match, and the third 2hr game I played I quit after 30mins still without a match.

I wasn't too impressed with that, but I am concentrating on trying to finish off 16 first (just the purple guy to go to get my platinum) and then I'll try again on 17.

• 3 weeks later...

i dunno if it is ....i would think so at first ;

Though , it's very lucky and random to continue your reaches ...

With their being 15 reaches in a row as a trophy ; it could take awhile , as the most reaches that i have received was 4 in a row .

update : 7 in a row , but no premium round , or agnes lum round ... ><

searches nicovideo.jp for videos ....

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13799020

Edited by MainComptonese
  • Thanks 1