Game looks easier than the previous pachinko ?

100 tiles = no problem, unless they're hidden trophy(s) on the 200 tiles ?

Though , the 10 in a row reach w/ Premium Round seems like alot of Luck & time based, but looks like it , can be done in well time ?

Any opinions or advice ? Buying title soon from import store & recently completed 100% on pachinko 15 ... so , need a title that has time consuming trophies while i study for my finals in the next 2 weeks .

PS ... you can purchase title on the Japanese PSN Store for 4800Y

Edited by MainComptonese

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So far... I find this one a bit harder, in 15 you could get to the bonus easily.. In 16 its kinda tricky.. In the main game* 2hour* you have to get a match of 3 and then in your bonus stage you have to get another match to continue... This can be hard, even if you do get a chance for double match... it seems to just never lands.

Now in the VS.. its easy, you get in a bonus and you only have to send everything to the right...

So far i have put maybe 8 hours in and got about 34%.. I did get super lucky and get the sam gold trophy in the first 10 minutes but still... Also the online doesnt seem that active as 15 so far...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still having a problem on getting the Sam Reach ; but haven't played the DLC , yet . Though , the purple guy 「クジラッキ」 pops up only at the Ocean Stage (オーシャンステージ) & Sam Reach is available on the Mystery Stage 「ミステリーステージ」。

Edited by MainComptonese

Still having a problem on getting the Sam Reach ; but haven't played the DLC , yet . Though , the purple guy 「クジラッキ」 pops up only at the Ocean Stage (オーシャンステージ) & Sam Reach is available on the Mystery Stage 「ミステリーステージ」。

The little purple guys giving me a bit of a headache, he's the only one I have left to get my platinum on this. Does anyone know if there is a machine that is a little bit more friendly in seeing the purple guy like the DLC was for Sam in 15 (atleast I'm on the right scene now though)

Thankyou :)

Edited by Mermaid

The little purple guys giving me a bit of a headache, he's the only one I have left to get my platinum on this. Does anyone know if there is a machine that is a little bit more friendly in seeing the purple guy like the DLC was for Sam in 15 (atleast I'm on the right scene now though)

Thankyou :)

Well , Kujirakki has appeared more in the bottom DLC Machine (not the power version one). Though , i have had more luck on him showing up on that machine . But , Catching him (クジラッキ・チャンス) will not unlock the trophy . It must be during the bubbles popping up during the Ocean Stage.

Edited by MainComptonese