Question regarding HORI Turbo controller :

Has anyone had any luck , leaving the system on ; while the controller is on "Turbo" standby and unlocking the time consuming trophies ?

Soon to have my 10,000 yen card from play-asia and then , i can test it out with the Hori Pad . Just , wanted to ask around , since this looks like it could benefit with Hori Pad .

Has anyone had any luck , leaving the system on ; while the controller is on "Turbo" standby and unlocking the time consuming trophies ?

Soon to have my 10,000 yen card from play-asia and then , i can test it out with the Hori Pad . Just , wanted to ask around , since this looks like it could benefit with Hori Pad .

there is no need for a turbo controller.....

you don't need any button presses when the game starts to run....

you can just leave it and go back to it 2 hours later since the longest time the game can run is probably 2 hours per game...

• 3 weeks later...

Quick Update :

Just wanted to add , that i let the turbo running on the :square: & have achieved 6 ri-chi in a row and unlocked some missing trophies & Collection photos.

However, turbo was not pressing anything else on the Standby and worked like a good luck charm , but hardly have ever gotten 1 ri-chi with the Turbo pad , little alone 6 ri-chis in a row .

Though , this game is all based on luck !

Small Update in the same session :

Achieved 4 Ri-chis in a row , as well & so far , have achieved 13 Ri-chis within 90 Minutes .

PS i used the SAHS Machine with the No.113

Edited by MainComptonese

Hmm, I would have to say that you probably just got lucky that time.

The game is entirely random, even bashing square to try and put the brakes on the lane doesn't really do anything. If you are gonna get a reach or not, it is already predetermined.

I have bashed the button a lot and sometimes not got a single reach but then not touched the game and got a load!

My personal best was 13000 balls left after 2 hours and a 16 reach in a row. However this was all whilst I was sleeping. Sometimes when I wake up I have a big fat zero. Another time I was at 172 or so cards and when I woke up I had 184, but then the following 2 nights still at 184.

It's all luck. Would be nice if there was a way to influence things though :)

By the way, on the yellow cabinet, when you get a 3 in a row, if you mash the button until the woman says lucky or super lucky you will get the anime animation instead of the usual dudes running along the beach. Gets you more score and is useful in card battles because it nets you more points.

A Japanese guy taught me that last week after I noticed he kept getting that anime card instead of the usual one.

PS, I have 199 cards on the yellow cabinet now. So close to a gold but yet just can't get just 1 more card :(

Hmm, I would have to say that you probably just got lucky that time.

The game is entirely random, even bashing square to try and put the brakes on the lane doesn't really do anything. If you are gonna get a reach or not, it is already predetermined.

I have bashed the button a lot and sometimes not got a single reach but then not touched the game and got a load!

My personal best was 13000 balls left after 2 hours and a 16 reach in a row. However this was all whilst I was sleeping. Sometimes when I wake up I have a big fat zero. Another time I was at 172 or so cards and when I woke up I had 184, but then the following 2 nights still at 184.

It's all luck. Would be nice if there was a way to influence things though :)

By the way, on the yellow cabinet, when you get a 3 in a row, if you mash the button until the woman says lucky or super lucky you will get the anime animation instead of the usual dudes running along the beach. Gets you more score and is useful in card battles because it nets you more points.

A Japanese guy taught me that last week after I noticed he kept getting that anime card instead of the usual one.

PS, I have 199 cards on the yellow cabinet now. So close to a gold but yet just can't get just 1 more card :(

Yes , i keep getting the anime ri-chi scene , but the good thing about the Hori pad , is that it can be on standby while sleeping or away , or you can leave the controller alone and not need to use a Hori pad . And, yes ... even with the Hori pad ; i have had 0 points after the game ended .

I agree ... it is definitely luck , especially with the card collections , as they appear random .

All I do know is, you are more likely to get rarer things to happen once you have been getting several reachs in a row. A good tip is to certainly watch your game and if you are doing quite bad, as in over an hour gone and you have got nothing then restart the 2 hour segment, as there is nothing worse than starting to get a nice combo going and then running out of time. Getting reachs early really helps out with luck later. Which is annoying because on the pink table you startoff with so few balls that if you get no reachs your game will be over in about 30 mins. ANnoying when you want to boost for 2 hours whilst you sleep.

Still stuck on 199 on the yellow machine :(