Is it even possible to get 1mil in 5min?

I was just trying the demo and I played till like 35 secs left, which i think is the limit and I only had like 275,000 points. I was doing well imo, i ate like 50-60 ghosts too. I was on beginner so I not sure if a certain map/difficulty makes a difference but by the looks of it, this is very difficult. i was thinking about buying this but if there are trophies like this (seemingly impossible to me), I doubt I'll drop $10 on a pac-man game.

Go for those 1.000.000(5min) and 2.000.000(10min) trophies on the Spriral map.

I was far over the target score in that map on beginner difficultly

When u see the rows o sparks, Combo-eat ure followers, then go on in too the row. It will give u allot of points:D

Its even the only map where i reach the score for those trophies;)

Edited by LANGEFLAP-NL

I am not a very good player, but I got all the score trophies on Championship II after only a few tries. Just start on expert on the applicable settings, avoid using bombs as much as possible and be as efficient in your movements as you can, don't needlessly move around.

Definitely possible to 1 million, and 2 million on the first level. I actually thought, that for some reason there was only the one score attack, so I tried and tried, each time on normal. After a few tries (4-5) I got the million, and same with the two million on the 10 minutes version.

Like a previous poster said, there's patterns...and if you can memorize those patterns, it's all easy after that!

1 million in five minutes difficult? Shit, getting 2.2 million in five minutes is what's difficult. As was said before go take a look at the the top ranking guys replays in the five minute score attacks to lean how it's done. Or you could more specifically watch my replay for the #1 in the world score (at the time of this post) for the Highway map. ...God this game is addicting. It's like interactive crack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know what you people are saying but I got 1,017,000 points on the Championship II map on normal in 5 minute score attack.

How you ask? Get trails of Ghosts as long as you can and then turn around and eat them. Was very easy and I topped my other score of 848,000.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...