Yet Another EASY 100%

I bought this around 12:30(central time, US) the night before thanksgiving & today 11/27 at 9 am I got 100% Don't get me wrong, it's a break from games like Pain or Trash Panic but at the same time I am a Pac-Man FREAK! Loved it since I was a kid:applause: & would of liked the game to take alot longer to 100% than it did. I guess I shouldn't complain, I have done enough of that elsewhere:dance:

Some people just make me cringe. Since when is a game finished after getting Trophies? Do you only play for trophies or something?

Pac-Man DX is really good, who cares if the Trophies are too easy? Otherwise you guys would cry like you do for other hard trophies.

Replay value =//= trophies

Learn that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

got all the achievements its a rlly fun game and

this game is alot of fun to play with friends as well. i remember beating eachothers highscore all the time in time trial and ghost come score attack.

i dont just play for the achievements but i play the game because its fun however i do think achievements are rlly important because they give closure to the game, give you a little extra challenge or fun with the game.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...