Trophy Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy
    • 10 - Very hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_20.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.99

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

I gave it a one. Which I think is the only one I've given aside from the Frogger PSN game. Anyone with any remote capacity to play arcade games will 100% this in no time. The added survival mechanics (bombs and slowdown) make survival easy enough that you're free to rack up points and have a lot of fun doing it.

<3 this game.

Edit: Yes, I have 100%.

I give it a 1 also. As the person above me mentioned, the slowdowns and bombs making it extremely easy to 100% have all the trophies aside from All trials and All score attacks. About half way through and havent failed a single level yet (touch wood) lol :)

Extremely fun and addictive though! Love the new spin on it, especially when you go on a nom frenzy combo.

I ended up giving this one a '2'... maybe it deserves a '1', but in the unlikely event that a game with an easier trophy set is released I wouldn't have anywhere to go. Almost disappointingly easy, really... thankfully, like the similarly easy Bomberman Ultra, the game is good enough to make up for it, and I'll be returning to this again and again.

wel you gonna laugh with me but at first i found this game very very hard. but a few days ago i tried it again (i needed first disgaea3 plat) and it was very easy. once i understood the game i easily got 100 procent in a few hours. even the highscore trophy was easier then before. (first time i played it i couldnt get much points but that day i easily got 1 mil and 2 mil each attack score mode.). that day i hadnt a single problem. the hardest part was dark and the 15 min time trial but even then you only needed to collect only 17 fruit and i finished it on 8 min (and i maked alot of mistakes)

i gonna give it a 1 this is probably my easiest 100 procent ever. its much easier then harry potter 6 (1 of the easiest plats i have). it was a good game but the 22 time trials on half had almost no variation (my only disapointment about this game where that this 22 where very much the same)

edit: if you wonder how i get easily that highscore. eat fruit as much as possible and if your fruit beginning to give 5000 points each begin to attract ghosts.

Edited by Hogger

Just got my 100%. It was a great game to play at night before I go to bed at night. Took me about a week playing a couple hours a day. It was wicked fun and a great spending of $10. I didn't even like pac man a ton before I bought it but I actually had marathon gaming eyes (where your eyes water, if you've had, you'd know it lol) by the end of it. I'd have to give it a 2 in difficulty because there were like 2-3 time trials that annoyed me and I had to redo them but it could be a 1 I guess. It was quite time consuming for me because I took my time for the most part and just enjoyed the game. Took me probably 15 hours total. I loved every minute of it, buy this game!!