"Time Trial Completed!" Silver trophy help...?

Have everything but this one trophy. It says to beat each stage's Time Trial.

The first "Time Trial" trophy came from unlocking and beating one of the 10 minute Time Trial rounds.

I've gone and done the same for all the other levels and yet the Silver trophy didn't pop.

Anyone else having similar trouble or have a solution?

From xbox360achievements.org forums:

Time Trial Cleared 15G

Beat the Time Trial mode!

You may notice there is more than one time trial mode. At first, you only have "Short Time Trial 1", but you unlock the next short time trial after. After you beat the 7th one, which shouldn't take long at all, you will unlock a 10 minute one. This one is what they meant by "Time Trial Mode". Despite the 10 minute time limit, it's a lot shorter than it looks and took me roughly about 5 minutes. Beat it and bam, achievement unlocked.

• 3 weeks later...

I just earned this Trophy, so I will tell you all EXACTLY how to get it.

#1 On all maps, complete the "Full" Time Trial.

#2 On all maps, complete EVERY "Short" Time Trial. Keep in mind that on most maps you will unlock 3-4 more Short Time Trial maps after beating the "normal" one.

#3 Complete every map on "Darkness" mode.

Once you do those three things, the Trophy should unlock.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This trophy was RIDICULOUSLY time consuming. hahaha. Not difficult at all, but boy o' boy, it was just like one more Time Trial after the other. When I found out I had to do the Darkness ones too, I was like, "Seriously?!"

Thanks to everyone who figured all of this out. This thread was a huge help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This trophy was RIDICULOUSLY time consuming. hahaha. Not difficult at all, but boy o' boy, it was just like one more Time Trial after the other. When I found out I had to do the Darkness ones too, I was like, "Seriously?!"

Thanks to everyone who figured all of this out. This thread was a huge help.

I know that feel bro.

I had no problems with any of the other trophies and enjoyed going after them, but this one is just frustrating. The only reason I'm stuck at 90% is just because I'm so bored with this particular mode and don't want to do all the levels over again in Darkness. Oh well, hopefully less than an hour and I'll have it.