Target Lock at End of Game

sterlingdax

Is anyone else having a problem with this? I am unable to hit that thing on the head, If I have to hear his speech about setting the world right once more, I may toss the controller, PS3, TV and the chair out the friggin door :(

I'm holding L2 to lock onto the bump on the head, then hitting X to smack it, and have even tried R2 to send minions over there. Have also tied placing both reds and greens on top of the stairs to attack, hoping the greens would jump over, but no, they don't.

I'm gonna quit for the night, start back up tomorrow, maybe it got glitched, or maybe I'm just stupid :)

I managed to hit it once, drained him a bit, then he hopped back in, I thought it may be timed, but if it lasts this long, I'm never gonna have the patience to finish!

Any suggestions?

I completed the game today, all i did was wait until the head falls and send all green minions onto it. ( holding :r2: and not aiming with :l2: ) They eventually jump onto it. I ignored all enemies bar the archers because they drained my health very quickly. Just run around in a circular motion sending the green minions onto the lumps as you go. I also placed 10 brown minions infront of the enemy spawn and 10 red minions at the top of the stairs. I can see from your sig that you have done this now but these tips could come in handy for other players.

Yeah, I forgot to come back and reply, I did pretty much the same thing, except I also killed the Unicorns, they kept knocking me down when I wasn't paying attention. I tried for almost an hour trying to hit it myself, it looks like you just need to pop all of the pimple things on the body, then let the reds/greens take care of the head.

I just got my plat not too long ago, at least I didn't have to do it all again :)