Destruction/Domination Guide

Dirty Deagle Meat

I ran through this game again so i could make a real guide that makes sense; so this time credit goes to...ME

BEWARE THE ELF REBELION

scare them off with spiders for domination

burn those f**kers for destruction

(This is where i screwed up my 1st domination run...)

Destruction

1 - kill Governor Borius.

2 - Destroy Nordhaven by igniting the final tar pit.

3 - Destroy the elven commune at Nordburg.

4 - kill the Governess.

5 - kill Senator Drearius and his fat wife.

6 - Slay the Yeti at the Arena. make sure you have a decent or upgraded target spell keep zapping him till he dies.

7 - Destroy Nordburg by killing all 100 inhabitants and bulidings since you now how greens and blues.

8 - Kill queen fay. suck her dry before she reaches your portal.

9 - Burn the Elven rebellion!

10 - Kill the rest of everlight or maybe you killed everyone else already and you end up completing numbers 9 and 10 simultaneously.

Domination

WARNING!!!! do not upgrade your target spell as you'll kill anyone you try to dominate!!!

1 - Dominate Governor Borius.

2 - Dominate ten villagers to melt ice around your ship.(maybe make a backup)

3 - Dominate the elven commune at Nordburg. after using your wolfs to drop the bridge. (minions kill people without your command sometimes, leave them back (make a backup b4 attempting))

4 - Dominate the Governess.

5 - Dominate Senator Drearius and his wife.

6 - Subdue the Yeti at the Arena. use your target spell on him but be carfull not to kill him.

7 - Dominate Nordburg by enslaving all 100 people since you now have greens and blues. (make a backup b4 attempting)

8 - dominate queen fay. let her walk to you portal undisturbed.

9 - scare the elven rebellion by using spiders. (leave reds behind when dealing with the elven rebellion) The trick to getting this completely right is the second tower of bomb throwers are women elves not the guys with swords, you have to start dominating elves after you blow up the second tower of bomb throwers which are women and if killed they count against you and from this point on i just started dominating everyone just to be safe and to be honest i dont remember if there were any elves that you can kill after blowing the second bomb throwing tower. (dont confuse bomb throwers with gas bomb throwers either, there is a gas bomb thrower in a tower next to the tower of women elves, kill that gas bomb thrower). *DEFINITELY MAKE A BACKUP HERE AND FOR DOMINATING THE REST OF EVERLIGHT....I COULDNT BE MORE SERIOUS*

10 - dominate the rest of everlight.

which is actually where i am stuck right now. 99-100 of course. i found that when breaking down doors not all the people would come out and i just aimed on em and zaped em till they were slaves and came out willingly. so im thinkin maybe someone is glitched in a house and wont come out...but i found that in nordburg if you come back any person that was in a house and you didnt enslave them, they rebuilt their door and were back in their house. idk exactly the deal here so whatever right?

Edited by Dirty Deagle Meat

also decline all quests for destruction and accept all quests for domination

It doesn't matter what you accept and what you decline.

But The elf rebellion is very important part for the destruction run, it must be included right now in every guide.

I agree! I did the whole thing and forgot that, I'm so upset :(

It doesn't matter what you accept and what you decline.

But The elf rebellion is very important part for the destruction run, it must be included right now in every guide.

The Elf Rebellion. When the fat lady tells you the elves are setting off bombs. And you go the Everlight Town. At the end there are elves throwing gas bombs at you from stands. and you can use the green minions to ride up the spider web and scare them down or use red minions to burn them down.

The Elf Rebellion. When the fat lady tells you the elves are setting off bombs. And you go the Everlight Town. At the end there are elves throwing gas bombs at you from stands. and you can use the green minions to ride up the spider web and scare them down or use red minions to burn them down.

Thanks! I'll be keeping an eye out for this one than!

I've just done the same, used greens instead of reds, I just don't fancy playing through again, I'm on my third now, with messing up my first play.

I agree these tips should be added to the guide, specially the part about using red and green minions during the rebellion.

Edited by JPClyde

I've done everything in the guides for the destructor trophy, but still don't have 100%, has to be when I used the spiders to defeat the rebellion.

Indeed. That was a domination tactic, for destruction you have to use your Reds to fire upon the explosive barrels next to the Elves and watch those explode and bring the Elves down.

I don´t know if i screwed up my Domination run yet but would be glad if i got some answers from you guys.

2 - Dominate Nordburg by enslaving all 100 people.

During this objective the game have glitched and 2 guys have been killed instead of enslaved. When i press select i have enslaved a total of 72(or 78) people in that town. But it says total population in town: 100.

I havent got the blues yet so i cant reach one area. I suppose that i need those to go there by the boat.

Anyways, am i screwed? Is there only 100ppl in that town or do the yrespawn or have a higher population?

Thanks for answers.

I don´t know if i screwed up my Domination run yet but would be glad if i got some answers from you guys.

2 - Dominate Nordburg by enslaving all 100 people.

During this objective the game have glitched and 2 guys have been killed instead of enslaved. When i press select i have enslaved a total of 72(or 78) people in that town. But it says total population in town: 100.

I havent got the blues yet so i cant reach one area. I suppose that i need those to go there by the boat.

Anyways, am i screwed? Is there only 100ppl in that town or do the yrespawn or have a higher population?

Thanks for answers.

I think you screwed this one man:( You must enslave all 100 people in Nordberg to get 100% domination tyranny. Try to create next time multiple save files if you want to get this trophy;)

Edited by 010

I think you screwed this one man:( You must enslave all 100 people in Nordberg to get 100% domination tyranny. Try to create next time multiple save files if you want to get this trophy;)

So there is only 100 inhabitants in NordBurg? Not 110 or something else?

Just to add:

The order in which you can complete the list needs to be updated as well.

For instance, you cannot Dominate Nordberg until after you get the blues which is after you dominate the Yeti.

As for Dominating Everlight, you cannot do this until you completed the Wasteland (which is Dominating Queen Fay) which requires you to have the blues once again.

The guide is misleading but it probably was not written in order as it looks to be written as a check-list.

I am just anal so I need it in order to understand it completely.

Edited by crash484