Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Moose_PS3T

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Take turns in winning 10 pirate plunder and 10 dominate matches with your partner. Just tell your boosting friend to sit tight when you win the match. In one of these matches kill your partner 20 times and then let him kill you another 20 to get the Adversary trophy. For the Dominate matches, catch as many domination points as you can with your minion. For the pirate plunder matches, use your minions to control the ship and then run over some gold to collect it. Once the timer is over, you win the match.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you can get all trophies with just 1 boosting partner.

So this 'll be like a dating service xD!

But anyway if things go right: I'll be playing the game starting 1/07.

I live in Belgium (Timezone: GMT +1). But I'll give another sign when I have the game in my hands.

Online trophies I've seen so far:

Snatcher

Win one Pirate Plunder map.

Pillager

Win ten Pirate Plunder maps.

Conqueror

Win one Dominate map.

The Big D

Win ten Dominate maps.

Adversary

Kill an oposing Overlord 20 times in ONE versus match.

So basically I asume that's 42 matches a duo of players would have to play to both get the trophies.

I believe you can get all trophies with just 1 boosting partner.

So this 'll be like a dating service xD!

But anyway if things go right: I'll be playing the game starting 1/07.

I live in Belgium (Timezone: GMT +1). But I'll give another sign when I have the game in my hands.

Online trophies I've seen so far:

Snatcher

Win one Pirate Plunder map.

Pillager

Win ten Pirate Plunder maps.

Conqueror

Win one Dominate map.

The Big D

Win ten Dominate maps.

Adversary

Kill an oposing Overlord 20 times in ONE versus match.

So basically I asume that's 42 matches a duo of players would have to play to both get the trophies.

I'll be getting the game on friday so we can boost together

im wantin to boost all multiplayer trophies, i havent played online yet so im not sure the best way to boost but regardless i have the power to make private rooms in regular matchmaking so to speak so we wont have to deal with random people. whoever wants to boost wit me send me a message and friend request DirtyDeagleMeat is my psn id. im usually online later at night like around 12 midnight est. im usually awake till about 4 am. but this weekend has been a drainer and im back n colllege so i dont stay on as long on mon-wed.

There is a very quick way to get the trophies. You and your parner must start a game on any of the two modes. As soon as the one overlord get any points (even 1 will do it) the other one must quit the game and one win will be counted for less then 30 seconds. Repeat 10 times for each overlord and the trophies are in the bag. There must be and longer game for the 20 kills, but for about an hour, the two players must take their trophies.

Edited by vasschu

There is a very quick way to get the trophies. You and your parner must start a game on any of the two modes. As soon as the one overlord get any points (even 1 will do it) the other one must quit the game and one win will be counted for less then 30 seconds. Repeat 10 times for each overlord and the trophies are in the bag. There must be and longer game for the 20 kills, but for about an hour, the two players must take their trophies.

i'll boost with you (or anyone willing) - add me m29cool

I just got my copy too, need all online trophies. Feel free to add me.

PSN is Varkovsky.

I'm in Indonesia, GMT+7, should be on from around 8 pm to 1-2 am my time everyday. Weekends I'm pretty much there the whole day.

EDIT: Ok I got all of the trophies. Thanks to Stridus for the help!

Edited by Varkovsky

Thanks again Nathimn for helping with the online trophies.

TigerLust you don't need to complete the match.

For pirate grab one chest then have your boosting partner quit. Take turns doing this ten times and you'll have your trophies.

For dominating same as pirate get 25-50 point then have your boosting partner quit. Take turns doing this ten times and you'll have your trophies. These methods make getting the trophies extremely fast took about 30-40mins according to my trophies.

Edited by Dark_Adonis