Trophy Difficulty Rating

olsen77

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.35

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

I've given it a 9, cos some of them are really, really hard.

If you actually like the satisfying feeling from getting trophies though, you'll love this. Some of the trophies are very hard, but they seem soooo attainable, and thats the genius behind them.

They arent so hard that you think you've got no chance, and you come so close to getting them every time.

i actually think its one of the best trophy lists we've seen so far. Difficulty wise, they are pitched even better than SSHD.

use the F40 for timetrials, and you'll get on average 4:20 / 14:20 for each time trial.. :)

also, the outrun mode, SLIP STREAM is key

because you get double the points for every vehicle when either

streaming behind them, or steaming someone else and also passing other cars.

• 2 weeks later...

IMHO it's worth 6, maybe 7. They aren't that hard gentlemen. Look at Far Cry 2's, Killzone 2's, GH Metallica's. That ones are pretty tough. And what about PAIN's? That REALLY is a pain in the ass XD.

So there you have my vote. I voted a few days ago and I don't remember exactly which one I picked, but it's definetly 6 or 7.

PS: I love this site =D

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i remember looking at the global rankings when the game was released (maybe 1-2 months after) and pretty much the entire top half of the rankings were all in Japan, still, makes a change from really easy trophies, i got a sense of achievement everytime i get a trophy in this. Bit more practise required for the 100% though me thinks

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
I've given it a 9, cos some of them are really, really hard.

If you actually like the satisfying feeling from getting trophies though, you'll love this. Some of the trophies are very hard, but they seem soooo attainable, and thats the genius behind them.

They arent so hard that you think you've got no chance, and you come so close to getting them every time.

i actually think its one of the best trophy lists we've seen so far. Difficulty wise, they are pitched even better than SSHD.

This is so true, most of the trophies seem very easy but they aren't tho I think giving it a 9 is exaggerating. I gave it a 7 since it's a matter of drifting and breaking at the right times but also using the right car. The game is really fun so just keep playing and you will get them eventually.

• 6 years later...

I rate this game an 8 for achieving 100%. Most of the 12 trophies are easy to unlock, but 3 trophies will be very difficult. Those 3 trophies are: Passing Breeze (hardest), Gumball King(next hardest) and Cardiogram (least hardest of the 3 hard trophies).

According to my psnprofile timestamps, this game took me over 10 years to earn all the trophies. Just recently I thought to myself I should give this a try and be fully hundred percent committed in unlocking these last trophies. I read through the forums on this website for helpful tips but also read a thread on Xbox One, Xbox 360 Achievements, News, Reviews, Guides & Forums at XboxAchievements.com and this help motivate me greatly and helped me unlock Passing Breeze, best route to take is Right, Left, Right, Right. This is the link:

https://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140575.

Best route for Cardiogram trophy is Left, Right, Right, Right.

Last 2 tips: Master "Milky Way" and don't give up:)