Unable to complete missions

Claret1858

I don't remember having any problems with it when I did it back in February, and that was even when the game servers were really messed up. What version of the game are you playing it on? I played the entire thing on the GOTY version and never had issues with the game or any dlc.

Thanks. Using a copy of original game. Usually seems to happen when it's loading after a check point. Very frustrating, although still get awarded some XP as a 'consolation prize'. Played late last night and first thing this morning and had same problems. Will give it another go tonight. Could be the servers playing up I suppose but as I said the main MP seemed to be behaving itself.

Update: Tried again last night - Same problem.

Edited by Claret1858

Still having problems but I think I now know what the issue is. If you start a game with the max 4 players then you're ok. If you start a game with less than 4 players and someone tries to join mid-game then it crashes. Not ideal but I guess the answer is to make sure you only start matches if you've got 4 players.

Tried to play coop myself a couple weeks ago and had exactly the same problem.

Yet to complete one coop mission. Hope they fix it at some point.

I wouldn't hold out for it. I don't expect R* to ever touch the game again after this last update to remove the gamespy stuff. The only thing I would suggest would be to try and get some more people to do the missions with so that you always start with 4 players.

Or get a partner or two and do them in a private session. (Since the dlc trophies are all attainable in private games) Then you never worry about randoms joining and messing things up.

Actually yah do that. I don't know why people are playing the Co op in public where people can join anyway if they're trying to get the trophies.

• 2 months later...