Outlaws to the End - Trophy Guide

legndorock

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game so this one has been closed, is not maintained and as a result it may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below to the preferred guide.

*Direct link to the stickied guide*

Before we begin, please use this thread for all of your Co-Op boosting needs HERE.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/340/50.jpg Well done (B)

Complete a Co-Op mission.

This one is easy enough simply go to the online portion of the game and go to the game mode titled "Co-Op Missions." It will take you in the mission select lobby. Once you and your posse complete the mission you've chosen you will get the trophy. You can complete any mission and you can get any type of medal as long as you fully complete the mission.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/340/51.jpg Have posse, will travel (B)

Complete all Co-Op missions.

There are a total of 6 Co-Op missions for you to complete. Join a Co-Op mission lobby and go through each and every mission with either the people in the lobby or with some of your friends. Time or medal type doesn't matter for this trophy as long as you complete all of the missions you'll get the trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/340/52.jpg 2 guys, 1 Coop (B)

Complete a Co-Op mission with just 2 people.

Do just as it says. In these Co-Op missions you can have up to 4 people total in the lobby at a time. Just be sure to have only you and one other person in the lobby to get the trophy. For this trophy you cannot kick someone at the end of the mission for it to count. You must start and finish the mission with only one other person with you. If you start a mission with only 2 people most of the time another player won't get put into your mission so you don't need to worry about that.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/340/53.jpg Stake a claim (B)

Gold medal any Co-Op mission.

See Struck gold.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/340/54.jpg Struck gold (B)

Gold medal all Co-Op missions.

Gold medals are based solely on the total score you team has at the end of a mission. Killing enemies and chaining kills together is your biggest source of score so whenever a red dot appears on the map make sure you kill him. Time isn't much of a factor at all so if you're trying to rush through the mission rather than get kills you will not be getting the gold medal for that mission.

The more people completing the mission with you the higher the score you will need to get the gold medal. If you know by the end of the mission that someone has been lagging in terms of score then you can kick him and the score will calculate as if you had the one less person rather so it may be worth it. You must gold medal all 6 Co-Op missions to get the trophy. This can be done over multiple sessions with multiple different people.

Below is a thread (courtesy of _MK_) that gives a pretty good indication of what you should shoot for in terms of score as well as giving you some good strategies on how to get those scores.

Gold requirement thread

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/340/59.jpg Bulletproof (B)

Complete a Co-Op mission without dying.

See Friends indeed.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/340/55.jpg Friends indeed (B)

Complete a Co-Op mission without anyone dying.

You need to complete a mission without anyone dying throughout the entire mission. It does not count as a death if you are downed. Meaning if you are downed and your teammate revives you that doesn't count as a death. To ensure that you get this trophy try to stick together in a pack rather than go in separate directions. Whenever someone is downed be sure to run over to him and revive him as soon as possible. If the timer above a players head runs out when they are downed they will die and you will not get the trophy at the end of the missions. If noone dies by the end of any of the 6 Co-Op missions you will get the trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/340/56.jpg You rule! (B)

Complete all Advanced Co-Op mission.

First off to unlock the Advanced Co-Op missions you first must complete all of the normal Co-Op missions. The missions are the same as the other Co-Op missions but this time you can't use auto aim and you take a lot more damage per hit. The objectives are the same and everything else you'll just need to be more careful and use cover almost constantly. The timer when your downed also runs out much faster so be sure to save your teammates as soon as they get downed. Complete all 6 missions to unlock the trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/340/57.jpg The mother lode (B)

Gold medal all Advanced Co-Op missions.

This is the hardest trophy in the new DLC. The way to get the gold medals are the same as before. Kills matter more than time but kills are harder to chain now since you need to hide a lot more and there isn't auto aim. The score requirements are also higher than before. Go through each mission taking your time to kill every enemy and you should be fine however.

Below is a thread (courtesy of _MK_) that gives a pretty good indication of what you should shoot for in terms of score as well as giving you some good strategies on how to get those scores.

Gold requirement thread

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/340/58.jpg Dodge this (B)

Achieve a kill chain of 10 or more in any Advanced Co-Op mission.

This one is a little tough because in Advanced Co-Op missions you can't auto aim and you take more damage per hit. The easiest place to get this trophy is in the missions "The Herd." Right at the start you overlook the valley filled with the cattle rustlers that are stealing cattle. This is the perfect vantage point for you to do some sniping. Use the Marksman class, aim down at the enemy camp and fire away. To get a kill chain you'll need to get kills quickly. If you wait too long between kills your chain will go away and you will need to start back at one. There aren't as many enemies in this part of the level as in other parts but you will be safe from up your vantage point at the top of the cliffside and you have a sniper so not much can go wrong.

Another good spot is at the beginning of the mission "Kidnapped Girl." Use your Marksman class and snipe at the very beginning of the mission. There is a lot of enemies hiding on top of the wall as well as down low occupying machine guns making them easy targets. If you don't get it before you explode the fort door open however another good sniping spot is right outside the main door that you just exploded. There's enough guys there to get you the trophy also. Below is a video showing the first spot I talked about. Thanks leadexample for the video.

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied Guide.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the guide.

Like the poster above mentioned, "dodge this" is a lot easier on the cannon. I did it on "the escape", after delivering the gold coach, go up the hill and kill guys till you get to the second checkpoint. Then mount a cannon, if you haven't yet, and fire away at the mansion. I went from a 0 kill streak to a 15 kill streak, in two cannon shots aimed at the mansion.

As for mother lode, I believe it is the same score required wether it is 2 or 4 players. The difference is, strangely enough, that a 2 player party doing chained headshots can get 13000 easier than 4 people going for 10000. After completing the river in a group of four around 20 times obtaining silver, I did it with one other player for the gold.

• 3 months later...

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/340/50.jpg Well done (B)

Complete a Co-Op mission.

This one is easy enough simply go to the online portion of the game and go to the game mode titled "Co-Op Missions." It will take you in the mission select lobby. Once you and your posse complete the mission you've chosen you will get the trophy. You can complete any mission and you can get any type of medal as long as you fully complete the mission.

Sorry to ask this noobish question but where exactly can I find the mode "Co-Op Missions"? I just went to online and searched for it but couldn't find it anywhere. :(

Sorry to ask this noobish question but where exactly can I find the mode "Co-Op Missions"? I just went to online and searched for it but couldn't find it anywhere. :(

When you are in free roam, bring up the multiplayer menu. In this menu there should be a 'Normal Co-Op' and a 'Advanced Co-Op' options.

If they are missing then the 'Outlaws to the End' DLC haven't been installed correctly. The DLC are free so simply try to re-download it.

When you are in free roam, bring up the multiplayer menu. In this menu there should be a 'Normal Co-Op' and a 'Advanced Co-Op' options.

If they are missing then the 'Outlaws to the End' DLC haven't been installed correctly. The DLC are free so simply try to re-download it.

Ok thanks, managed to find it.^^

Edited by Ivotas

• 1 month later...
Like the poster above mentioned, "dodge this" is a lot easier on the cannon. I did it on "the escape", after delivering the gold coach, go up the hill and kill guys till you get to the second checkpoint. Then mount a cannon, if you haven't yet, and fire away at the mansion. I went from a 0 kill streak to a 15 kill streak, in two cannon shots aimed at the mansion.

It was the same for me, got it totally by accident. Love getting a surprise trophy like that :dance:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

For Dodge This!, I think the easiest way is to spam dynamite in the mine on Walton's Gold. At one point, 12-15 miners attack simultaneously near an intersection of the tunnels. Stop far enough away from the intersection to avoid explosion damage from the dynamite, then spam dynamite into the area as the miners cluster into the intersection.

As for The Mother Lode, only The River and The Herd seem to pose any real difficulty. I got gold on both of these in a 2-player team. The keys I see on The River are:

1. On land, headshot all enemies, especially at the first two landings.

2. To avoid dying on the raft, use the semi-auto shotgun to incapacitate firing enemies easily.

If you headshot all these enemies, you should have no problem getting gold if you pass. Don't worry about kill chains, as they are of lesser importance than headshots.

On The Herd, again headshot all enemies in the basin, which is pretty simple. However, the real headache occurs when the cows enter the plains and the horsemen massacre them. To avoid this problem, use the semi-auto shotgun and knock them off their horses. You need not kill them - just stop them from attacking the cows. Keep the herd moving while doing this (one player herds while the others defend), and you'll return plenty of cows for the gold.

On Ammunition, the real key is to quickly clear the village and get out before the cannons rain down death. After that, work your way CAREFULLY up the mountainside. Again, try for headshots after escaping the village. Once you have captured the cannons, there is no further problem.

On Walton's Gold, it is just a matter of using caution. Snipe the enemies in the early part from a distance as much as possible with headshots, and avoid the bombers. Use the semi-auto shotgun and dynamite during the mine entry. Take as much gold as time permits, since the more you take, the better your chances of getting gold. In the final shootout, stay in the cabin near the ammo crate and be cautious. Don't go outside until you are certain it is safe - be patient.

On The Kidnapped Girl, again go for headshots as much as possible. Patiently clear all the areas. Use the shotgun to control the attacking riders. Stop well before arriving at the house to snipe the enemies from a distance to reduce the exposure when entering the area with the wagon.

On The Escape, again headshots and safety are the key. During the final wagon sequence, stop continually to engage the groups of enemies and headshot them - don't fight them from the wagon or pass them by. You need their headshot values to get gold.

On any of these, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TIME except while in the mine on the clock. The time bonus is a pittance compared to the extra value you will gain by slowly and methodically scoring headshots.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

The Guide Team appreciates the effort but we have decided to go with another Guide as the official one for the Outlaws to the End DLC on this site so please continue all relevant conversations over there :): http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/outlaws-to-the-end/292751-outlaws-end-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

*Guide Closed*