Outlaws To The End DLC Trophy Guide

AlexanderWTF221

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game so this one has been closed, is not maintained and as a result it may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below to the preferred guide.

*Direct link to the stickied guide*

Overview

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 6/10

-Overall number of trophies: 10

-Offline: 0

-Online: 10 (B)10 (S)0 (G)0

-Approx time to 100%: 4 - 5 hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs: 6 Advanced and 6 Normal missions.

-Missable trophies: N/A

-Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N?A

Road Map

This DLC has 6 epic missions!

They're all co-op missions, can be played with 2-4 people.

They're very easy for getting gold medals, so don't be afraid if you're too bad in action games.

Step 1 - Play each mission and Gold Medal each mission

As I already said, the dlc has 6 missions.

If you played too well, good time,lots of headshots, 70% accuary, you get gold medals. After You gold medal all of them and complete you should get:

(B)Well Done

(B)Have Posse Will Travel

(B)Stake a Claim

(B)Struck Gold

Step 2 - Remaining Trophies

Use boosting thread to find someone.

These 3 trophies will come if don't die in any mission.

After you complete some mission with 2 people without anyone dying you should get:

(B)Friends indeed

(B)2 Guys, 1 Coop

(B)Bulletproof

Step 3 - Advanced Missions + Kill Streak

Again, you should get gold medals and complete every mission, but without aiming. For tips use the trophy guide.

I got 10 kill streak trophy in The Herd, read guide for tips.

After you do every mission, get gold medals and do the kill streak you should get:

(B)Mother Lode

(B)You Rule!

(B)Dodge This

Good Luck :D

Trophy Guide

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/alexanderwtf221-albums-a-picture16851-a.jpg Well done - (B)

Complete a Co-Op mission.

Simple enough, just complete any of the 6 missions and you will receive what should be your first DLC trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/alexanderwtf221-albums-a-picture16852-b.jpg Have posse, will travel - (B)

Complete all Co-Op missions.

You have to complete all 6 Co-Op missions. It really is not all that hard just be sure to keep track of the ones you completed because you don't want to forget and have to replay a few if you don't have to. The 6 missions are:

The Herd

The River

Ammunition

Walton's Gold

The Escape

The Kidnapped Girl

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/alexanderwtf221-albums-a-picture16853-c.jpg 2 guys, 1 Coop - (B)

Complete a Co-Op mission with just 2 people.

Pretty simple if done properly. Set up a private match with a friend because it can be annoying when randoms interfere. It doesn't necessarily matter which mission you pick because they are all relatively easy but if you do find yourself having trouble with a specific mission switch to another one. The strategy here is to stick together because if one of you falls your partner is right there to save you. You don't have a time limit either so just stick together cover and take all the time you need. Simple as that.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/alexanderwtf221-albums-a-picture16854-d.jpg Stake a claim - (B)

Gold medal any Co-Op mission.

Easy Trophy, complete any mission with a good score to gold medal it.

Kill almost everyone and try not die.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/alexanderwtf221-albums-a-picture16855-e.jpg Struck gold - (B)

Gold medal all Co-Op missions.

Same as (B)Stake a claim. But this time you need to do with everymission. To gold medal them, get a lot of $. Kill everyone and don't worry about the time.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/alexanderwtf221-albums-a-picture16856-f.jpg Friends indeed -(B)

Complete a Co-Op mission without anyone dying.

This trophy sounds harder than it really is. When you fall in battle it does not count as a death, you either have to bleed out (your on the ground for too long before someone revives you) or get hit by an explosion for an instant death. The best way to get this trophy done is if you do it at the same time as 2 guys, 1 Coop simply because it is just the 2 of you so you don't have to worry about some randoms running off into the open. You already will be using the strategy to stick close to one another and take your time so quite frankly combining the 2 (or 3 with Bulletproof if you haven't already gotten it) would be the smartest choice. Remember to watch out for explosives and dynamite throwing enemies as explosives will cause an instant death ruining the trophy for both of you.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/alexanderwtf221-albums-a-picture16857-ggf.jpg You rule! - (B)

Complete all Advanced Co-Op mission.

First off, you need to complete all 6 regular Co-Op missions before you unlock the Advanced missions. Ok so the only real difference in advanced is the expert aim which may make this, never mind it's predecessor below, seem impossible, but really it's not that hard it just takes a little getting used to. On the positive note there is a class called "No Holds Barred" that lets you use every weapon you have unlocked in free roam which, if you are at a high level (around 35-50), will really help. It's not impossible with the other classes since i was able to complete every single mission with "Soldier II" but it will make your life a lot easier using "No Holds Barred", provided you're at a high level of course. Just keep trying the missions, replaying them if you fail, and you should find yourself getting more and more comfortable with expert aim, completing the levels quicker than you thought you would. Also dead eye can be a real life saver in advanced. Just be sure to keep track of the missions you have completed to avoid repeats. For some tips on specific missions check The mother lode.

Edited by Terminator
Update the link to the stickied guide.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/alexanderwtf221-albums-a-picture16858-frrr.jpg The mother lode - (B)

Gold medal all Advanced Co-Op missions.

This is the hardest trophy on the DLC without a doubt. I will do my best in describing requirements for gold medals but they will be advanced requirements only and for a full game of 4. For requirements on regular or with less than 4 players I have not found very much info but they will be less than what is posted so if you follow my tips and strategies you should be fine. Some things to keep in mind when trying to get gold in either of the difficulties are:

Unlike SP missions time does not matter in obtaining a gold medal nor does accuracy so take advantage of that.

ONLY THE FINAL SCORE COUNTS FOR OBTAINING A GOLD MEDAL

To rack up big points in Co-Op you are going to want to focus mainly on getting your kill chain up for score bonuses and HEADSHOTS. I can't stress it enough, headshots will make the difference between gold and silver in most missions. Headshots give you about double the points as a regular kill making them worth while and since there is no time requirement take your time and focus on what matters.

If you are near the end of a mission and you know your score won't be high enough to obtain gold have your friends and yourself kick the random person on the bottom of the score board to reduce the score requirement for gold. If you are playing with all friends then either finish the mission and try again or negotiate a deal where you kick the lowest scorer and play it again having that player do most the work and kicking another friend who already has the gold.

I would highly recommend that you do the advanced gold medals in either 3 player or 4 player games. 2 players is extremely hard and unless you and your buddy really want to be challenged, save yourselves the headache and frustration and play it in a larger game.

[spoiler=randomspoileridgoeshere123]

The Herd

This mission is not really that hard to get gold as you can see the amount for gold on advanced with 4 players is relatively low compared to all the others. I've noticed through personal experience that if you succeed in getting all 20 cows to survive it actually lowers the requirement for score but I still wouldn't recommend you slack and just save all 20 cows. Make an attempt to get the score as it really isn't all that hard. At the very beginning use a sniper to kill all the enemies down in the valley below. After that two of you, or one of you depending on how many people are in the game, run to take out all the enemies above the pathway leaving a safe passage for the cows while the other players tend to the cows. After you get out of the canyon into the open desert cattle rustlers will infinitely spawn on horseback, which is useful for increasing score by just constantly killing the infinite enemies. If on regular mode use a pistol or rifle with normal aim and try to get headshots but in advanced it is best to use a semi-auto shotgun as it is easier to kill enemies on horseback with it in expert aim.

Group of four - $6,040

The River

This mission will most likely be the hardest, if not second hardest to get gold on. All that can be said for this mission is stick together, take your time, and the most vital HEADSHOTS. You will not get gold on this mission if you don't go for headshots. It's virtually impossible as I have tried many times without anyone attempting headshots and never once did I receive gold. The game I had decided with the rest of my buddies to slow down and aim for headshots was the game we got gold, first try. So hands down it's ultimately going to come down to headshots in this mission. Another tip I found somewhat useful is that while you're on the raft none of the enemies will award you points unless you build a chain. So have only 1 or 2 of you the most kill the enemies while on the raft or you will disrupt each others kill chain.

Group of four - $10,000

Ammunition

This mission actually isn't all that difficult, the harder part is actually completing it. Once you get the strategy down for this mission you should get gold every time. First thing you want to do is throw a dynamite (advanced with "No Hold Barred" class only) at both doorways on your right and left to kill the groups of enemies that will run through. If you don't kill all of them then kill the rest with your gun, headshots will help but they aren't manditory for this mission. After all the invading enemies are dead head out the left door (left from starting position) since the cannons will be firing at the entire right side of the town. Take out all the enemies on the left then head up the hill to kill all the enemies at the camp up there. I would recommend you all stay close together in case any one falls in battle. Once the hillside is clear hop on one of the cannons and mop up the rest of the enemies on the other side of the town. After you have killed all of the enemies grab the bomb and plant it and have someone blow it up to finish the mission and grab your gold medal. I managed a gold medal every single time with this method so you should have no problem doing it this way. A sniper rifle will also help in this mission but again it's not mandatory and it can be easily done without one.

Group of four - $8,750

Walton's Gold

Just like its predecessor, this mission is actually harder to complete than get a gold on. In the beginning you have to watch for the snipers, there are two that are kind of hard to explain but once you see them the first time, you won't forget where they are ever again. One is on this rocky cliff right behind the hill to your right at the start and the other is behind the house on the left of where you fight all the miners. You also need to watch for the dynamite throwing enemies. I believe there is 2 of them you can tell they are the dynamite enemies because they are the big fat miners without a shirt on. Once in the mine take every gold bag, I repeat EVERY GOLD BAG as it lowers the score requirement so just take the extra 30 seconds to a minute and get the remaining ones that aren't mandatory. The rest consists of headshots, covering in the building, and ultimately taking your time as you don't want to fail at the end of the mission, believe me it really sucks.

Group of four - $8,640

The Escape

This was in my opinion the second hardest next to The River but some may find this one harder. This is another mission that really comes down to kills and headshots. When fleeing with the golden carriage only have one person on the carriage and the rest all on horseback. Try to kill all of the enemies chasing you in pursuit as they will give you a nice chunk of your score. Also use the Dodge this kill chain cannon method as this will net you about 1300 points.

Group of four - $8,860

The Kidnapped Girl

Actually pretty easy and there's not much to say. Headshots definitely help and if your on advanced use a semi-auto shotgun for the enemies on horseback. When you get to Ridgewood Farm stop the carriage relatively far out and leave it there as there are a handful of snipers just waiting for you to ride in. If you have a sniper, I highly recommend you use it at the farm to get rid of all the pesky snipers. Once all the snipers have been dealt with someone run back and grab the carriage to bring it to the house. Finally, a last wave of enemies on horseback will arrive, just kill them all and you should get your gold. If you are having trouble what I found to get extra points is at the beginning don't kill any of the enemies except the gunners and let all the enemies hop on the gun before you kill them as it will net extra points. Also kill every enemy you encounter while fleeing to Ridgewood as they will increase your score by a decent amount as well.

Group of four - $8,045

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/alexanderwtf221-albums-a-picture16859-ee.jpg Dodge this - (B)

Achieve a kill chain of 10 or more in any Advanced Co-Op mission.

Before you try this make sure you have the Advanced Co-Op missions unlocked because as the description says you can only do this on an Advanced mission. There are two ways to do this:

1) The first, being the harder of the two, is to just play in a private match with a bunch of buddies and tell them to lay off the kills as you want to get a 10 kill streak for the trophy. Once you get it you can then tell them you got it and return to normal gameplay. Of course this method still requires skill in expert aiming and quite possibly some patience.

2) The second method, the easier one, can only be done on the mission "The Escape". After you steal the gold carriage and are asked to make your way to tumbleweed, instead of fighting the bandits with your guns immediately run to the cliff on the left with all the cannons. There should be about 4-5 enemies up there so kill them all before you do anything else. Next make sure one of your buddies watches the flank down below while you take out the two gatling gunners. There is one on top of the 3 closely placed buildings to the left of the center of town, and one to your very far left right beside the barn. You will then be fine to hop on a cannon and start blasting up the town. As soon as you see the word checkpoint appear on your screen after killing a couple of the enemies, aim right at the front door of the mansion atop of the hill and you should immediately receive a 12 kill chain with a nice chunk of bonus money followed by the trophy and that beautiful ding sound.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/alexanderwtf221-albums-a-picture16860-59.jpg Bulletproof - (B)

Complete a Co-Op mission without dying.

Refer to Friend Indeed Above

Sorry mate but there is a guide for this game already. Here is the link and its already been stuck and reviewed. http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/red-dead-redemption/51190-trophy-guide-red-dead-redemption.html#post806985

EDIT: If you feel the current guide can use more info, you should contact the guide writer. If you feel and think you can do a better job then proceed and submit.

Edited by GODCHILD1020

Having done these missions many, many times and having all but gotten people the Mother Lode trophy I can safely say that having 4 people on each mission is not the way to go. The strategies for the missions are better explained in the thread that I link to. After looking through my guide for the DLC I can see that I've could have done a better job and I can tell you've put some effort into this guide. The strategies you suggest however will make some of the golds actually harder.

Edited by legndorock