XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS4 Games > All PS4 Games > O (PS4) > Outlast

View Poll Results: Rate the Trophy Difficulty
1 - Very Easy 1 1.61%
2 0 0%
3 6 9.68%
4 5 8.06%
5 16 25.81%
6 15 24.19%
7 9 14.52%
8 6 9.68%
9 1 1.61%
10 - Very Hard 3 4.84%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2014, 06:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Lab's THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Helping Hand   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Default Trophy Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Labartu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Location: In my bed. Sometimes with some naughty ladies. Winky face. Yes, that is both a ;) and an innuendo.
Send a message via Skype™ to iamQmai

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

I'm giving it a 4. The game isn't that hard, I personally found that the only challenging bits were the male and female ward (The irony being I died more on my insane run on the Courtyard). A bit of practice and determination will get you the 100% in no time.

PS3T F1 League v5 Runner Up Be a perv and follow me on twitter!

iamQmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   The Silver Lining   Guide Supplement Bronze   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission

I'm giving it a 3/10.
You get five out of eight trophies by simply playing through the story. Two are for collectibles and they are relatively easy to find.
Only hard trophy is beating insane difficulty. But it's not that bad because the game only takes 1 hour to beat. Besides, there aren't many enemy encounters and everything is scripted. It's really just a matter of learning the enemy behaviors and finding the best way around them. Not too much skill required, just some strong nerves
Old 02-09-2014, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

only 1 hour playtime?? that's a pity
Old 02-09-2014, 05:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

Gave it a 5, the collectables and mission trophies are pretty simple, however the Lunatic one can take a bit of skill, learning what to do and where to go...Overall though a lot of fun to do.
Saint Seymour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

Location: In my bed. Sometimes with some naughty ladies. Winky face. Yes, that is both a ;) and an innuendo.
Send a message via Skype™ to iamQmai

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwave View Post
only 1 hour playtime?? that's a pity
If you know every single route and how to speed run it, it takes an hour. My first playthrough took about 5 or 6.

PS3T F1 League v5 Runner Up Be a perv and follow me on twitter!

iamQmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

It's at least a 5.

The insane run isn't too bad, but you can't make a single error.

Because of the controls it can be easy to botch a large jump or get 1 shot by a boss when you're trying to scramble into a vent or lure them around a small table.

Took me 3 tries following powerpyx's walkthrough.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:57 AM   #8 (permalink)

3/10. Really easy with a video guide for the "tough" spots. Speed run should only take an hour to an hour and a half. I did mine in two attempts without practicing any individual spots and I only died on the first one due to a pretty dumb mistake near the end of the game.
TheCro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

5/10

Don't think I have ever been so nervous playing a game as I was on my insane runs. Once you learn the ENTIRE game though it's not too bad. You need to know the game in and out to ocmplete insane, or just pause all the time and watch a video.

Sig and Avatar by RED_REBEL44

Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Member of the Month Winner   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

I give it a 5. It's easy apart from insane which is mainly only difficult because it can get pretty nerve-racking further in when 1 hit means you go back to the start. I actually died on that stupid jump right at the end...
#131 - Sniper Elite 3
Trophies - League of Legends - My Gallery

Sig by a crazy person.
TheFlyingToaster is offline   Reply With Quote