On Sale $6.99

kevdawg

• 4 weeks later...
One of the best PSN games.

Worth every cent.

Innovative, creative, great graphics, awesome playability and phisics, incredible bosses and very balanced difficult.

Shame does not have a platinum...

Shame it does not have a (P), but did you purchase this game, or did you get it free with PS+? =o

One of the best PSN games.

Worth every cent.

Innovative, creative, great graphics, awesome playability and phisics, incredible bosses and very balanced difficult.

Shame does not have a platinum...

100% agree!

I don't really care about a platinum on this game, but I think there could have been more trophies since there is a lot to do.

100% agree!

I don't really care about a platinum on this game, but I think there could have been more trophies since there is a lot to do.

Not that much... I mean, I will probably get 100% after like 8-9 hours of playing the game. Haven't updated my trophy card yet, but I got all the collectibles you need and I am at the last boss. :) I know there are lots of games that takes far less time to complete, but didn't really think this game was that big. xD That doesn't mean I don't think it deserves a (P), because it would have been cooler if it had one. Might have been some really hard ones then, as the current ones are pretty easy, like the rest of the game once you get used to changing color on reflex! ;)

Cool game nevertheless. Gotta love 'em 2D platformers, and this game brings in a new element to the typical 2D platformer genre, changing color, else this game reminds me a lot about the famous flash game called N! :)

http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/

^ That's the game, totally free! I highly recommend it! :)

Let's hope they will release a game on PS3 soon! ;)

Edited by MMDE