Easy Survivor Trophy

redbadger

Great way to earn this trophy is around the same area as the farming "millionaire' technique. Start at the energy crystal and go upwards until you come across 5 floating enemies, destroy them and progress into the 'farming' area where there are a total of 13 floating enemies. Travel south and face 1 floater and lastly kill one of the axeman below.

• 7 months later...

I earned this in City Walls when I got the beam weapon.

From where you acquire that attack, head up until the next checkpoint, then die and start again. Drop your health and take out the two guys to the right of the checkpoint (it's easier if you weaken them while you're losing health). Head left, skipping the huge dude. Take out the red guy on the platform, then the blue jellyfish underneath. Below this you'll find two more jellyfish, two bombers and a swordsman. The swordsman is your biggest threat, but take your time and you'll be okay. Watch out for the bombs (which you can uppercut into the bombers). Once you've taken all of these enemies out, you'll have 8.

Work your way down the right-hand side, taking care around the beam, and use your beam attack on the room full of jellyfish. Two things to watch for here: first, if you're jumping to make your beam reach higher, be careful not to be hit by the enemy beams on the sides. Second, don't rush to get the coins as there will be hearts there too. Break them apart instead.

Once you've dealt with the jellyfish, you'll have the Trophy.

The technique above sounds pretty easy too, but I had very few problems with what I described so it's an alternative.

• 2 months later...

Or just go to the second Origins level, the one before 'Crossroads to the world'.

There are exactly 21 enemies in that are nearly all which die with 1 hit (do this after you get the upgrade to use the powers of the light). And little to threaten you.

The hardest part about this trophy is not accidentally picking up a heart while you are trying to get it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Or just go to the second Origins level, the one before 'Crossroads to the world'.

There are exactly 21 enemies in that are nearly all which die with 1 hit (do this after you get the upgrade to use the powers of the light). And little to threaten you.

The hardest part about this trophy is not accidentally picking up a heart while you are trying to get it.

This guys spot on. It's really easy as 18/21 of the enemies are yellow (the other 3 being red), and the only lights/platforms are blue. Although you do need to watch out for the those health pick-ups. It took me 3 (4 really because of below) tries because I kept having hearts fall on me. :mad:

One important thing - probably only sword kills count. I tried to get this trophy in Origin: Rites of Passage. I tried it twice with using beam attack on few enemies and trophy didn´t pop. In third try I killed only with sword and got the trophy.

I can confirm this. I finally made it through and nothing popped, so I did it again with just my sword and got it. :D

This should really be in the trophy guide if it isn't already. :think: