Outland Available Now on PSN

Xan

The US Playstation Store was just updated, with Outland being available as promised. Just thought I'd make this thread to let you all know it's up for download. Hope you enjoy it; I know I will.

Also, a limited-time offer of a free avatar comes with the game if you get it this week I'm assuming. The avatar itself looks great, though it is just the "cover" art of the game, without the title text and ubisoft logo of the image shown below.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Outland_cover.jpg

How good is this compared to the likes of Trine?

I think this is better than Trine. Outland is a great platformer. I like the art style, but what really sold me was controls. It's been a long time since I last played a platformer that controlled as tight as this game. This is a very polished game.

Check out Gamespot's review if you have doubts: Outland Review, Outland Xbox 360 Review - GameSpot.com

I love Housemarque, they brought us Super Stardust HD, Dead Nation and now Outland. All AAA titles in my opnion.

Edited by P1x44r

I think this is better than Trine. Outland is a great platformer. I like the art style, but what really sold me was controls. It's been a long time since I last played a platformer that controlled as tight as this game. This is a very polished game.

I totally agree. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I love Housemarque, they brought us Super Stardust HD, Dead Nation and now Outland. All AAA titles in my opnion.

I'm pretty much at the point where I'll automatically buy a game if it's developed by them. They have a perfect batting average in my book.