Rate the trophy difficulty.  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

diff_gold_45.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.48

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted a three. The game itself is not especially difficult (yet really entertaining), and there is no really challenging trophy.

Thought, you can't complete them without actively trying to do so, and some of them might take a few tries (as for the perfect boss fight).

There is also a boring grinder one, the million of coins.

Edited by viz-astoria
typo

What kinda trolls hit 10. xD

I'll give it a 3, you could probly get this 100% in as quick as 1-2 days if you played it straight through.

There is a bit of challenges in the game, with some parts of the levels and the bosses. The punishment for mistakes or dying however isn't severe enough to make them something difficult to overcome.

Edited by CogniVision

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a 4 for me. Most of it is relatively easy, minus the boss fights. Even with bosses, all you need is to be patient and it's perfectly doable.

P.S. I'm still missing "Millionaire" trophy (~250,000 Doubloons to go :( ), but since it's just a grind, I felt I could score this one.

Edited by P1x44r

The game itself isn't too hard, but the last boss was rather annoying. None of the rest of the trophies required much effort at all. I beat the game with 700k doubloons collected, so I had a little over an hour grind to finish.

The hardest part so far has been trying to find someone to do the damn co-op trophy with. Nobody responded in the boosting thread, nobody online to join, nobody joins my game. Sigh...

I guess I give it a 3. I gave Up a 2 because of the last boss there too, and this one was slightly more annoying.

Seems I'm in the minority, lol.

I'm giving this one a 5. I actually have a lot of trouble with this game because of the way I play games: I usually take my time and search everything out throughly. This game forces you to plow through certain areas, changing your colors as you go and I find that tough as far as the overall game goes.

However, specific "skill" trophies in this one aren't bad at all:

• Arcade Master -- if you do the Jungle area, you can finish it in about 10 or 12 minutes easy at a 20 minute time limit.
  • Untouchable -- the first boss, Golem, is fairly easy to pull this off once you get his pattern down. Only the third time I fought him, I got this trophy.
  • The toughest part of the co-op challenge (the one in the Jungle area) is dealing with the online lag. My partner and I had NO idea what we were doing, having just downloaded the game, and we beat it no problem, lol.
  • All of those "kill the enemy with this method" trophies are all generously placed with checkpoints nearby on ideal areas to get them on if you screw up, but they are all a piece of cake to begin with.

You'll get a vast majority of the trophies done in the Jungle area and afterward you'll probably just have the trophies for the million Dooblons, Mark Of The Gods and beating the game to do. That's what I have left and I'm struggling, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I voted 3. The game is not really hard. Only the bosses can be challenging but still doable with enough trial and error. I managed to find all the marks of the gods and all the loot without a guide. Reaching 1 million doubloons was boring.

If you are struggling with the last boss, I suggest you collect all 42 marks of the gods first, because that will give you double damage power. Also, try to search for as many health and energy upgrades as possible to make your life easier.

• 1 month later...

The Millionaire trophy requires a little grind but it's not that long. The Mark of the Gods are easy to find once you check your map (you know how many are hiding in each section). Everything else is fairly easy, even the co-op and arcade trophies.

3/10 because of the difficult boss fights (especially the spider and the sisters).

One of the best platformers I've ever played and probably the best PSN game. Loved the atmosphere, the level design, the color concept and the fast gameplay.

• 5 weeks later...

I voted a 5. While the majority of this game isn't overly difficult, there a few parts in the platforming sections that I thought were pretty challenging. Also, some of the boss fights were frustrating and sometimes difficult.

If you are going for the co-op trophy, you absolutely must use the boosting thread as there is never anyone online.

Overall, this is a fantastic game that any platform fan should play.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3/10

Was a pretty easy game for me, some of the enemies seem hard but one you know how to exploit their weaknesses then it is just a matter of timing. A few zones where tight to traverse until you get used to the patterns. The Bosses are pretty fun and easy. And the only reason I give it a 3 is because of the final boss which was a bit above the average of the rest of the game.

The killing trophies where simple and really easy. The money trophy only required 45 minutes of farming for me and the Co-op was super fast because I got lucky that a PSN Friend began playing the game at the same time I did.