Absolutely Disgusted + Have Questions

Xerios

I need somewhere to rant about this DLC and heres the place. I have the US/NA version Hyperballoid HD. I played it, and completed all 10 trophies. Then DLC was released in EU with 1 more trophy attached to it. If you compare trophies you see 10/11. If you look in the trophy list section it says 10/10.

SO

I deleted my US/NA version, hopped on the EU store and re-purchased Hyperballoid HD + Original World DLC... I installed Hyperballoid HD, Installed the Original World, then installed the patch upon booting the game. I looked at my newly synced trophy list and only saw 10/10 the 11th hidden trophy never showed up as an option to get. I said what the hell and played all 50 levels anyway. Low and behold the trophy never unlocked. Fine. I get that, i'm not mad at that.

So

I delete the game the patch and the DLC, and re-install on my UK name. Same thing happens. The trophy list never showed the 11th trophy as even being an option. the only time you ever see the 11th trophy is when comparing. Played again nothing happened.

So

Deleted everything one last time, installed the game, THEN installed the patch, then the DLC... still no trophy in the list. So i give up.. Im now permanently stuck with a 10/11 trophies on this site, when you can only obtain 10/10 surely OCD is making me overreact and i would love to clear this game off my list on here with the Show/Hide all completed games.

Does anyone at all have the trophy for the Original World DLC? If so, what region, how did you get it etc. Or is it not obtainable and only exists as something that was never fully patched to update the trophy list? And if you never could obtain it and it was never released, why is it even on this site? because you can see it when you compare but you can't actually earn the trophy?

EDIT people do have the trophy.. i want to know how the hell they got it? what region are they playing

http://www.yourgamercards.net/profiles/bieleric/584

Thanks for listening. Hopefully someone will answer and not troll all over me.

~Chris

Edited by Xerios

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it happen to me too... im from portugal ... i dont know y its happen.. but i notice something whem u compare trophys the gold trophy its different .. i mean the discription... and if u have other ps3 like i have whem u sync the trophys for the other ps3 u get to have the 11 trophys but whem u start to play the game u get 10 again... :( ... really a pain in the ass.... i too wanted the 100%.. still enyone knows y ?

i tried the same thing by downloading it on my EU name but only get 10/10 trophies. Its because the patch that adds the 11th trophy is only live in Europe, nowhere else. So in order to get it you need to either trust someone enough, who is from Europe, to go on your name, download the game with the patch, play through the 50 levels to get the trophy, then sync it to your account, and then deactivate your name on their system. Its either that or travel to Europe for a day and find a place with free internet. Either way, I'll never get that 11th trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I deleted this game before. Once I started it up again to get the original world DLC trophy the game saves for ancient world and planets world was wiped. I completed all 50 levels for the DLC and no trophy. I can't come up with any other reason other then you have to complete all of those worlds. :mad: its really annoying to be denied something you've legitimately earned. Oh, BTW I'm never playing this turd shit ever again.

Edited by mjfan97

Finally bought the UK version + Original World DLC, got patch, and just like the first poster, my trophy list doesn't show the 11th trophy, only 10.

But there's lots of misleading and wrong information in here, maybe.

I don't think you need to be living in Europe to access the DLC trophy.

Also "Europe" is vague as we see some people in countries of Europe not able to get it and others are able.

I've installed patches for many out-of-region games and the lists were fine.

As you can see in here (the post above), some UK people can't get it to work (mjfan97 above has the UK version of the DLC and living in the UK and can't get it to work - unless I'm wrong there?).

I think what's wrong is the region Store you got it from.

The patch simply updates the game so Original World is playable. But for other SKU's of the game the patch also updates the trophy list.

When you look at the "Details" (:triangle:->Information) on your own Trophy Collection list, it says "Ten Original Trophies."

When you compare and do the same, it says "10 Original Trophies.".

Even though there's technically 11 in the latter, it means that the list was updated.

This means:

You aren't getting the updated list with the UK version/patch and need another region Store's version of the patch/DLC to make it show up.

So, I want to know what Store that some of you that have 100% bought it from (one of you above is from UK yet have all 11 so I'm not saying the UK version not having 11 is totally out of the window). Sent PM's to them and hopefully they reply here.

For the meantime let's look at Yourgamercards.net stats. A sampling of the people that have the 11th trophy, their regions (which may NOT mean they bought the DLC from that Store's region) MAY be a hint as to what Store to buy from to get the correct patch/DLC.

Original World

Complete Original World campaign.

August 5, 2010, 5:50:12pm UTC+00:00

600 of 3,704 (16.20%) users, have earned this trophy.

Original World - YourGamerCards.net

You can go to this and message these users over PSN what Store they purchased the DLC/game from and post back here.

I'm going to look at a sample of the last 50 achievers to make it more relevant and "current".

Paelser25 - Germany

Dark_Prissy90 - Italy

tomybeckham - Spain

eljasmy - Bahrain

thenumbo - Belgium

Rjgiggs11 - UK (Great Britain)

steph01200 - France

Y1asmat - Germany

juanjial - Spain

Wolak_PL - Poland

Onimushaman_HUN - USA (sent a message to this one as he might know the Store to get it from)

One of us who can't get the UK DLC to show up, maybe get a card code for one of those Stores, purchase the game+DLC (luckily it's cheap) and see if 11th trophy shows up?

I also messaged BIELERIC and he said he bought both the USA and UK version, with DLC being UK version. So here we are with things colliding with my theory again...

Edited by zeociko

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Help Hyperballoid HD + Original World | Facebook

they updated there facebook with a reply to me today...

Thanks for the info. It seems that it really is something that can be fixed through a patch and they are aware...

I hope they keep trying to submit. I've traced this down to being a completely unknown cause, as region/Store downloaded from is not the cause as I've seen. It's completely random to who it shows up to. This needs to be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good luck, this this is an email from 11/2/2010 where they promised to get the DLC released in the US..

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your interest in the game.

To be honest, it's taking so long because we are a bunch of lazy

cowboys and Sony's submission process is not the easiest one.

Anyway, I promise you that I shall do my best to get it released now

(actually we have 6 more DLCs planned).

Cheers,

Igor

--

Igor Makaruks

Managing Director

iSquared Games Ltd.

ISQUARED GAMES

I also have bought both the US full game and the UK full game and DLC (both DLCs). I tried various combinations of download and patch sources/orders and couldn't get the DLC trophy to show up in my list.

I wonder if its a matter of whether the Hi-Tech DLC is available in that region. On the UK store it is. I wonder if the patch for the Hi-Tech DLC blew away the addition of the trophy from the previous DLC. When I download the game its v1.05 and when I patch it goes to v1.20 so it seems like there would have been something in the middle. I wish I had bought the UK version before the Hi-Tech DLC was released to know for sure.

BTW - If anyone is in contact with iSquared tell them they might as well get a trophy added for the Hi-Tech campaign too while they're at it. Its a pretty decent campaign.

Side question - Are there any good games that are available on the UK store but not the NA store? I still have like 17 GBP to spend lol.

I also have bought both the US full game and the UK full game and DLC (both DLCs). I tried various combinations of download and patch sources/orders and couldn't get the DLC trophy to show up in my list.

I wonder if its a matter of whether the Hi-Tech DLC is available in that region. On the UK store it is. I wonder if the patch for the Hi-Tech DLC blew away the addition of the trophy from the previous DLC. When I download the game its v1.05 and when I patch it goes to v1.20 so it seems like there would have been something in the middle. I wish I had bought the UK version before the Hi-Tech DLC was released to know for sure.

BTW - If anyone is in contact with iSquared tell them they might as well get a trophy added for the Hi-Tech campaign too while they're at it. Its a pretty decent campaign.

Side question - Are there any good games that are available on the UK store but not the NA store? I still have like 17 GBP to spend lol.

Frogger EU for 3 golds and a silver lol

Good luck, this this is an email from 11/2/2010 where they promised to get the DLC released in the US..

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your interest in the game.

To be honest, it's taking so long because we are a bunch of lazy

cowboys and Sony's submission process is not the easiest one.

Anyway, I promise you that I shall do my best to get it released now

(actually we have 6 more DLCs planned).

Cheers,

Igor

--

Igor Makaruks

Managing Director

iSquared Games Ltd.

ISQUARED GAMES

:eek: SIX dlc's?! That didn't happen. Must not have sold well, or they have better projects to work on. Maybe I should fire my game up and see if it downloads any patches....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Stork77 - In the UK store there is a second DLC released that came out in April called Hi-Tech, but they didn't add any new trophies for that one (at least not yet). Its actually a pretty decent set of new levels too.

It would be nice if Sony offered up a little more help to these smaller devs, but since there's not big $$ involved they probably never will.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for starting this thread (found it through search). Likewise, I am saddened that there has been no news about fixing this and releasing it worldwide on the PSN store.

I live in the US and can only access the US PSN store. If anyone has any luck getting the Original World DLC and trophy to work in the US, please let me know or update this thread. Thanks!

PS: I just sent an email to them via their address here: http://isqg.net/contact/

If I get a response, I'll update this thread. Perhaps if all of us sent them a personal email, they will realize the urgency and fix the issues faster.

Edited by vinster