Impressions of the game?

ShadowStar83x

• 1 month later...

I liked it, it's a very original game (even if...Patapon...)

Many players hated the game because it was too hard. The difficulty is strange, yes, but I spent almost 100 hours on this game, I beat every stages on the higher difficulty except...one, almost impossible

the gameplay is tough, you have too masterize it, you have to play for hours and hours to be able to progress easily. Once again I liked it, but I'm kind of alone with that opinion I guess :D

the gameplay is tough, you have too masterize it, you have to play for hours and hours to be able to progress easily. Once again I liked it, but I'm kind of alone with that opinion I guess :D

You're not

finally its out for germans.

But I hate there is no calibration option. It seems way out of sync to me.

tapping on beat will NOT give me any excellents. esp. on "faster" beats - will try turning off sound next time, but thats not what the game is made for, lol.

any advice?

• 1 year later...

I realize this is practically a year from your original post, but I do have some general advice.

I have only played the game for 2 days and earned some S ranks on hard difficulty, so I hope I can give you (and others) some tips.

1) Turn up the volume a lot. I found it easier to keep in-tune with the beat.

2) Use skills. Some skills will expand your tap window by a certain %, so it's harder to break your combo. Hard difficulty is especially difficult, because you have to basically combo the entire level to earn the best ranking in that category. So any little thing helps.

3) Memorize the pace of boss battles. But in addition, don't be afraid to take breaks from tri-tapping. Chances are, if you maintained a combo (or a long streak at least) up until the boss, slowing down a bit won't really affect your score. However, if you have tons and tons of "bads" during the boss fight, you will lower your accuracy % and will receive a lower grade for that category upon completion. So be somewhat quick during the boss fights, but you don't have to tri-tap the entire time. Rushing will only lower the voltage level when you break your combo.