Import Away, Its in English!

dezkly

It is kinda weird, Its easy to pick up but I can tell its going to be a challenge.. Its a weird rhythm/strategy hybrid... The game is touchscreen only.. So you tap on your guy at the beat... and it brings up a choice of minions... tap that at beat and it brings up what attack style... tap that and you draw a line where you want your troops to go..

The only thing that sucks... the multiplayer is Adhoc only.. and there is about 6 trophies that are multiplayer...

• 2 weeks later...
It is kinda weird, Its easy to pick up but I can tell its going to be a challenge.. Its a weird rhythm/strategy hybrid... The game is touchscreen only.. So you tap on your guy at the beat... and it brings up a choice of minions... tap that at beat and it brings up what attack style... tap that and you draw a line where you want your troops to go..

The only thing that sucks... the multiplayer is Adhoc only.. and there is about 6 trophies that are multiplayer...

I noticed Asian copies come with a DLC code.

Do you know what I would be missing?

It is kinda weird, Its easy to pick up but I can tell its going to be a challenge.. Its a weird rhythm/strategy hybrid....

by the way where are you in the game? Did you beat the double boss of INSPIRATION AND EXPIRATION (level 11)?! I almost never hurt him, I'm dying so fast...even on casual mode!

[EDIT] finally dit it, found a way to defeat very quickly one of the two huge bad guys

Edited by olivierolivier