Rate the trophy difficulty...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This game is pretty easily a 10 based on one simple problem: there are multiplayer trophies, and the game's multiplayer mode is local-only. I've never seen another Vita owner where I live, and even if I did find one it would be astronomically unlikely that they would also own Orgarhythm. This is pretty much an Platinum that can't be obtained in North America, with the way this handheld has sold.

The game's pretty difficult to get those high rankings on as well, so it's not like this would be an easy Platinum even if the multiplayer weren't so screwed-up.

• 4 years later...

I'm torn because the one DLC (Marksman) makes getting Ss in everything much, much easier. However, even if you don't have that, once you hit skill level 99 and have all standard skills you should be able to get through it without a lot of trouble.

I recommend turning down the sfx and voice volume and keep the music up to help keep the beat.

The revenge cannon stumped me for a while before I got the hang of it, and once I got that, the rest were a breeze. It was just a grind fest after that.

The biggest problems for most people are the ad-hoc trophies. It's not unfeasible to get a used cheap copy and borrow another vita just to get those out of the way. If you can hook up, the actual trophies are trivially easy. Depending on where you live, though, that might be easier said than done.

I figured an easy 3 with that DLC and high 3 or 4 without, assuming you have a means to get a hold of another vita player and this game (maybe a big assumption)

If you live in a dead region for the vita and know nobody, the difficulty on the platinum might as well be 10 unless you are willing to buy a 2nd vita and another copy just for this.