Tatic for get to the chopper trophy

heres my tactic for this trophy, with this set up you shouldnt really have and issues till around 3.2 to 3.3

EDIT: This was written when the psn was down, having four people with smaws is much easier.

ok set up, two auto rifleman with mk48 mod 0 marksman scope, advanced gunner training and amg ap rounds (lvl 20) one rifleman, m16a4, sniper scope, m203 grenage launcher mirror this on the m4a1, marksman training and assult ap rounds, your class grenadier weapons doesnt matter (explained later) m21 at mine, m14 ap mine, cqb insertion training and demolitions ammo

map last stand, contested front.

okay at the beginning of wave 1-1 have your team hold the position west of the left handside 50 cal there will be sand bags there behind it will be the main area (44 meters behind) once held have them surpress a area 150 meters in front of them, ( the gun i used was the riflemens i team killed him at the beginning to get the snipe scope as i find it easier and he comes back quickly but its up to you) whilst there surpressing this target run back to the main area and put down you ap mines in the doorways and stairs leading up to the top of the area when done, mine the road from the main area to area 2 mainly from area 2 down (whenever you die add more mines) okay from here i go to the left hand side hut on the roof where the sam is, behind here is also a smaw, this is basically the formation i used for the whole fight untill 5-1.

When you get to around stage 3-wave 2/3 things get a bit hectic, let your team shoot the soldiers you concentrate on the armour and helos with smaw and sam (which should be the priority throughout the whole mission) try and kill as many as you can, from wave 4-2 things get nuts ( this is where your at mines come in) hoepfully you should have mined then road enough and kept enough of the apcs and vehicals away from area two as now your going back to the main area, now your on attack chopper alert and nothing else, run back to the main area and stay outside i stayed on the east side of the main area wall, the attack choppers seem to come from behind you north, and south west as soon as you see them take them out these are what kill you, in wave 4-4 use all your combat missions i did this and the round ended in about 12 mins, as soon as you see stage 4 wave 4 complete call the extration chopper wait untill it says wave 5 - 1 starting and get on it.

Some tips,

Get every single bonus helo for combat missions and do not use them untill 4-3, 4-4.

When ever you hear spec ops have entered the area get the sam, they will either come from the south or the east and will always be two choppers.

Take out as many apcs and light vehicals as you can with the smaw before they get too close they can kill your team quickly and you ( i always had a smaw or sam on me)

Dont rush to your teams aid they are gonna die let them they will come back just remember to put them back into the original position to surpress.

Try and be aware of the right hand side of the map most apcs, light vehicals and tanks come from the south west direction, also some sneeky soliders will try and flank you here so watch out for them.

This is pretty much it sometimes your team wont do what you tell them and run off ect, but this tactic seems to work the best for me, hope it helps some of you, if you need abit of help with locations or whatever just ask :)

Edited by saw3003
update

Yeeeeee,got it got it :D With 4 randoms,using only bazookas,that's by far easiest way i think...

definatly if its with 4 people playing all with bazookas its much easier only did it the above way with the AI otherwise just bazooka them :)

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys.

So... I have been trying for the past 12 days to get this trophy, ether by my self or with a group, but it just has not worked out the way that i had been hoping that would. I get destroyed on 3:4 or 4:1 on my own and the when i play with randoms, they totally suck or they want to extract when they hit the amount of points for the gold.

I was hoping that maybe a few of you on here, might be willing to join up with me and play a quick game. I really need the help. If you are interested in helping me, my PSN is ChippyChawa