Should I buy this game?

Hi, I have some questions about this game:

1) How long takes the campaign 2 beat on a normal difficulty?

2) Do people play this game online or is it hard 2 find a game?

I would like 2 know what you think about this game

Single player took me between 9 and 10 hours and you can play this game online co op. PSN is not up so we wont know

• 2 weeks later...

I've completed 5 missions in about 4 or 5 hours so if the trend continues then I'll be the same as the rest. As for the game itself: it is without doubt, the worst shooter I have ever played in my entire life. The friendly AI is useless, the enemy AI is useless, Knox is the most annoying charcter every scripted, the use of the words f***, ass, and b**** so much makes me cringe to my wits end(they're used in every single sentence that comes out of Knox's mouth). Seriously don't get this game, I regret it so much

• 1 month later...

as much as i love these games. i wouldnt buy it. i would rent it, beat it then go on. I love the ralistic shooters, unlike cod.But the multiplayer is fun. its still buggy. i would buy it when the price goes down.

im not a fan of single player games(recently). but this one i like. again though. me personaly, i would buy it.

sorry for the spelling errors.

• 3 weeks later...

i liked the campaign, not too short and didnt drag out forever either. would've liked to have played through in coop but psn was down at the time.

online isn't too bad, can normally find a game but the trouble is finding someone reliable - you could have 3 people trying for get to the chopper while the 4th is determined to bail just before the level and ruin it for everyone - if you stick with the boosting threads and find a regular team its far more enjoyable.

game is going pretty cheap these days so i'd give it a go - makes a nice change to the thoughtless cod playstyle!

• 8 months later...

1) not too long, but u probably will have to repeat some missions a couple of times in order to get gold medals

2) server are plenty of people, but often crashes if the match takes long (for example when u aim for "get to the chopper" trophy which takes at least one hour in a row to be done)

Edited by MerioMerio