Rate the trophy difficulty...  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.45

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

Hard Platinum.

Getting Gold on all story missions is difficult and soooooo time consuming. It takes the piss when you get through an hour of play on a level and fail a side objective and the game saves so you can't reload. :mad::mad:

Is there a trophy for getting gold on all missions??

• 2 weeks later...

5/10

got platinum this early morning, i gave it a 5 over 10. It so much fun playing with other people rather than ai. What annoyed me the most was calling air strikes, and most especially in mission 5.

The FTE missions are fun as well, did it with a few people and was good. Also its nice that combat sweep can be used to easily level up your character rather than grinding

Got Platinum last nite. I give it 5/10. Not very hard at all...didnt cause me any problems..."get to the chopper" i failed 1st attempt but done it on my 2nd. That was the only tricky trophy really...If you get a good team together like i did your laughing, very enjoyable online also!

P.S How do you join a platinum club on here???

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/809/Karly_P.png

Got Platinum last nite. I give it 5/10. Not very hard at all...didnt cause me any problems..."get to the chopper" i failed 1st attempt but done it on my 2nd. That was the only tricky trophy really...If you get a good team together like i did your laughing, very enjoyable online also!

P.S How do you join a platinum club on here???

lol, you know after you left, i chose not to give up and yea How do you join a platinum club on here???

Edited by jaycee_88

Gave it a 4. Was pretty easy really. The hardest part of the lot I found was the terrible, terrible AI. 'Get to the Chopper' was pretty easy for me, I got it on my second try with 3 randomers with no mics so I can't really see what the fuss is about. Would have given it a 3 maybe, had the AI been better. Very disappointed with the game in single player which was a shame because I enjoyed the multiplayer, just not enough to hang onto it

• 3 weeks later...

I give it a 4.5/10..

The game is awsome not a typical shooter game.. Thanks to Godofwar0924 for playing the whole game from beginning till we both got the plat. Also thanks to Swat-Jaybo for the help with few coop missons. Me and Godofwar got gold for every mission on the 1st try except for mission 4 due to those 3 air strike lol. Getting to the chopper another person helped me Jonathan even that we did it on the 1st try. I guess i got luckied out for this plat then few ppl..

Edited by Ashwin10

• 1 month later...

I'm personally biased, since I find Operation Flashpoint games very fun and...not easy, but I know what I'm doing. Me and my team got "Get to the Chopper!" without even trying, and none of us were using high-level classes. The frustrating parts for me were getting "Rule #4" (had to kill 3 different PLA soldiers before the last one registered and the trophy popped), "Catch This!" (had to destroy two vehicles before getting the trophy), and the Rolling Thunder FTEs (took awhile to figure out how to get the convoy to do what we wanted). There were two campaign missions that required my team to replay it a few times to get gold, and we had to think of a good strategy to maximize points on the CSARs. I'm just disappointed that Hardcore was completely ignored trophy-wise. And with all that being said, I'd give this game a 5/10 in difficulty.

• 3 months later...
Is this platinum harder than attempting to finish Modern Warfare 2's Spec Ops missions on Veteran or is it slightly easier?

I would say a 6 on platinum difficulty, but that was mainly due to poor internet, for get to the chopper, therefore I'm not voting as it wouldn't be a true reflection.

I would say it is harder than spec ops, I personally find spec ops easy & you can play spec ops split screen (better communication). 2 decent players with well positioned AI can get "get to the chopper"