XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 12:45 AM   #1
Sticky-Waffle

Default Need Trophy for beating game on Normal/Hardcore? Click Here.

Hello guys, So there is this glitch thing where If You have someone who has already beaten hardcore, ( Dont know about normal ) a friend or w/e, and you join their game and they just start it, you will get trophies during the credits.

So basically all you are doing is just joining and getting the trophy for beating game on normal/hard.

my question is. I did it today with a friend who beat the game on normal and not on hardcore, he just did like 3 missions on hardcore but gave up, After that I told him to join my game and I loaded my save file which had Dragon Fury complete on hardcore, we went to the credits, and bam, he got the trophy.

What I want to test is if someone who has flashpoint at like 0% or hasnt even beaten the game on normal and hardcore, to join my game and test it out.

I know this sounds like cheating but this saves trouble to those who struggle in hardcore, and if you are renting it, ( you probably are ) because this game is fucking shit.

So yeah, hit me up here in this thread with your PSN ID, and we can try this out.

This was suggested in the stickied thread above, didnt work for Rockets..but it did work for my friend, So if anyone wants to test this out and wants some trophies
Old 08-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
Mr_Gestapo_Man

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky-Waffle View Post
Hello guys, So there is this glitch thing where If You have someone who has already beaten hardcore, ( Dont know about normal ) a friend or w/e, and you join their game and they just start it, you will get trophies during the credits.

So basically all you are doing is just joining and getting the trophy for beating game on normal/hard.

my question is. I did it today with a friend who beat the game on normal and not on hardcore, he just did like 3 missions on hardcore but gave up, After that I told him to join my game and I loaded my save file which had Dragon Fury complete on hardcore, we went to the credits, and bam, he got the trophy.

What I want to test is if someone who has flashpoint at like 0% or hasnt even beaten the game on normal and hardcore, to join my game and test it out.

I know this sounds like cheating but this saves trouble to those who struggle in hardcore, and if you are renting it, ( you probably are ) because this game is fucking shit.

So yeah, hit me up here in this thread with your PSN ID, and we can try this out.

This was suggested in the stickied thread above, didnt work for Rockets..but it did work for my friend, So if anyone wants to test this out and wants some trophies
I'm willing to try with you or anyone else.

Mr_Gestapo_Man i'm able to be on any time mate.

I gave up on normal because the AI are so bad and I can't get normal players.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

February 22 survivor - Christchurch earthquake 2011 R.I.P all 182 who passed <3
Old 08-13-2010, 12:26 PM   #3
Sticky-Waffle

I am on the whole day today, I am on vacation, but uh, If you are on right now, lets do it, Yes I know AI Sucks big time, I managed to do it by myself but just by luck dude, this game is horribble.. Lol.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:30 PM   #4
Sticky-Waffle

Need to try it with a few diff ppl too.. With ppl who have not even touched a mission on normal/hardcore, ppl who have done normal but not hardcore,. etc..
Old 08-13-2010, 05:01 PM   #5
SHINGOUKI-81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky-Waffle View Post
Need to try it with a few diff ppl too.. With ppl who have not even touched a mission on normal/hardcore, ppl who have done normal but not hardcore,. etc..
I just finished the first mission on normal yesterday and have another account that has 0%.

Last edited by SHINGOUKI-81; 08-13-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:15 AM   #6
Mr_Gestapo_Man

This did not unlock for me but I have not completed the game on normal yet so that could be why. I'm only a few missions from finishing normal

Old 08-16-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
acechopper

I send you a PM.

Am sick & tired of this sheiz game. Always online issues and AI is retarded. But am willing to test it out. I will very happy if I get this trophy finally.

PSN: acechopper

Old 08-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #8
Mr_Gestapo_Man

I'm only two missions from the end on normal so i'll get that done and hit you up OP.

Old 08-17-2010, 04:41 AM   #9
snackytreats

i will verify this boost works - i did hardcore solo, then started a co-op, invited a friend, credits rolled, -ching- trophy for him. you do have to have the normal campaign completed tho.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:56 PM   #10
Paragon_X

Send a message via MSN to Paragon_X Send a message via Skype™ to Paragon_X

Anyone available to help me obtain the platinum trophy?
Closed Thread