Rate the trophy difficulty...  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.80

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't even know why I'm voting lol.. people really amaze me with their unreal votes. I'd say the Difficulty can be determined by the amount of people that actually manage to get that Platinum.... not by how stupid THEY find certain trophy or something else ... helloooo, Yes Hardcore IS part of the game........something else they can use to excuse themselves of never finishing.

8 is my vote for the curious.

Edited by AUSPUFF

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'd say the Difficulty can be determined by the amount of people that actually manage to get that Platinum.... not by how stupid THEY find certain trophy or something else ... helloooo, Yes Hardcore IS part of the game........something else they can use to excuse themselves of never finishing.

Exactly! First plat the game (or be at least close to it), then rate it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree. It takes some dedication to get the Platinum done fast. I played this game two days straight but I'm nearly done. I'm going to say 7 instead though.

Also, did anyone elses "Ship It" trophy glitch? Mine did and I had to reload and play from last checkpoint to get it.

• 1 month later...

Give this a 9, most trophies are easy enough but what pushes the score up is hardcore mode, some missions are really tough and require lots of patience and skill and no checkpoints means you can be playing for an hour then get killed and it's back to the start of the mission.

• 2 weeks later...

whats up witht the votes for 4 and less? seriously have you played the game? giving it a 4 is saying thats its about the same difficulty as UP or cars or something ... and it seems to be those people who have less than 50 posts that are messing up the poll aswell..

i voted for 9/10 because a single shot can kill you and there are no checkpoints on hardcore ffs ...

A 3,2 and 4 is really a joke, sorry.

Hardcore is really difficult for me, but if you can remember where all the enemy AI spawn/appear and proper tactics for each level it would make it easier.

Seriously. Even without hardcore, I'd probably only go as low as a 4. The campaign is overall pretty tough (really it's just a steep learning curve, I was consistently doing better later on), but there were times when my brother and I would die multiple times on a single objective on Normal. I can only imagine Hardcore.

I'm not gonna vote until I work through Hardcore some, but this is probably somewhere in the 7-9 range. Co-op might make it easier.