please help !

i know this maybe stupid but when i select multiplayer and online it says unable to select because of parents restriction but ive turned them dose any1 now what i should do so i can get online?

Sounds to me like you'll have to check your PS3 settings mate. Should be under security settings › parental control.

If that doesn't help you then i've not got a clue what's wrong

Edited by Broonba

i have my parental controls are turned off but while on the operation flashpoint 2 i select multiplayer the online it comes up with "online service is disabled on your playstation network account due to parental control restriction" is there anything i have to do on the master account or something i can do so i can get online on this game

i have my parental controls are turned off but while on the operation flashpoint 2 i select multiplayer the online it comes up with "online service is disabled on your playstation network account due to parental control restriction" is there anything i have to do on the master account or something i can do so i can get online on this game

Just a thought mate.....try turning your parental controls on & put them to level 9 as that's the same setting I have, and i have no hassles connecting online with the game. If that still doesn't work then i really am stumped as to what's wrong. :{

Just a thought mate.....try turning your parental controls on & put them to level 9 as that's the same setting I have, and i have no hassles connecting online with the game. If that still doesn't work then i really am stumped as to what's wrong. :{

ok thank ill try it now

it didn't work

Edited by Swagger

how old are you im wondering if they have something going on with the profile on the psn register if they know your age maybe its something there? Otherwise im probably just talking bollocks:D

yes I would like to ask the same question because I think it may be possible that if you are under 18 and registered your psn account to your real birthday then playstation may be blocking you from connecting, regardless of the parental controls. if you created your account as the master account then you should be able to alter the parental settings in some way. but if your under 18 then you might have to create a new account with a different birthday to play.

My cousin had the same problem. He registered with his real birth date, and could not play certain online games. I think he had to start another account with different birth date to play......this sucks if you already have a bunch of trophies and can't get these on same account. If I were you I would try to go into PSN account settings and see if you can change you date of birth. But I don't think you can. I think once your account is active it is locked with the eception of name, address, billing and email address....sorry.

im 17 and b-day is 14th jan so is there really any point in making new account not that far when i turn 18 should it turn to a nomal account and not a sub so i can play this online

i just hope none of the new game b4 then dont let me play online lol

Your birthday is still about 3 months away, I would make a new account now and save you your time. What if it comes to your birthday and you still can't play it? That would of been 3 months waiting for nothing!

Good point ill just make new accountnow

Swagger-_-92