Online Is down, no more platinum.

So i played this game years ago, and picked it up again cheap. Hop on here to read about it, and find a post by another user stating that the online is down.. Does this dissapoint anyone as much as me..? I was really wanting to play this game and, but now i dont see myself doing it..

One damn online trophy will now stop anyone who wants the platinum. Which is pretty annoying. For some reason i thought i already had it but no.

This is why online trophies should not be made!! At least make an update or something that gives you the trophy.. UUGH

Steadaman in the unachieveable thread confirmed that the servers are still up. Don't slack on this title though; Codemasters will surely shut the servers the next server blackout, giving customers no warning. I may be getting this title, as its realism appealed to me. After all, there may not be enough time.

Edit: Here's the link to the page: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/78965-unachievable-glitched-trophies-163.html

Edited by a3069namebke

bro just droped this game and more off, just for me to find out theres on was off getting plat, should an update to tell you that you cant get plat or something, the prob now is that more and more games have online Tropies, what thay should do is give you the a pink trophies or something so you can get 100% off your Trophies but to show that you got it cos you missed out on the online.

Steadaman in the unachieveable thread confirmed that the servers are still up. Don't slack on this title though; Codemasters will surely shut the servers the next server blackout, giving customers no warning. I may be getting this title, as its realism appealed to me. After all, there may not be enough time.

Edit: Here's the link to the page: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/78965-unachievable-glitched-trophies-163.html

I didn't :think:

Think you confused my post, I was talking about WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was recently browsing my backlog and came across this in my collection, then was disheartened to read this thread!

Not sure I'll bother with it at the moment (or ever for that matter) since the servers being gone renders the platinum unachievable for most.

I have two PS3s but only one copy, so a solo, LAN party of one is a possibility, albeit a slim one!

Which, by the way wolfonwheels, is the only way we're gonna get the plat - I see you're in Reading, so you'll need to physically meet up with a person (who also owns the game) who lives in Reading too, and arrange a LAN party that way - I don't think it's possible to connect any other way unfortunately.

I live about 150 miles from you (East Anglia), so it's going to be an inconvenience to say the least!

I guess we'll just have to accept that this is one of those that got away!

• 1 year later...

I picked this game up ages ago but never actually played it. Thankfully I already have a second PS3 that I got a while ago for backup purposes in case my fat PS3 ever dies. I found a second copy of the game at GameStop for just $2. If you don't have 2 PS3s you could just borrow a friends' for a couple hours.