Mushroom Wars: Online Add On DLC - Trophy Guide

netgrade

15003387446_e49e348b82_o.png

Credit to Ryukori for the banner.

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 9/10 (personal opinion)
  • Offline trophies: 0
  • Online trophies: 5 (3 (B), 2 (S))  
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 100+ hours but this is dependant on skill and if you can find anyone to play with.
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: Multiple matches
  • Number of missable trophies: None
  • Glitched trophies: None
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
  • Do trophies stack?: No
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
  • Additional peripherals required?: No
Edited by Viper
Removed server closure notices.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trophy Guide:

19.jpg Probationer (B)

Become a Probationer

See Master.

22.jpg Winner (B)

Win an online game for 4 players

This trophy, as far as I know, can be boosted. Basically, you create a custom match for 4 players and win. You will have to change the filters so you have something like in this in the setup:

- Any type of game

- 4 mushroom heads

- Friends

You can then choose which map you want to play in.

20.jpg Master (S)

Become a Master

This is the hardest trophy in this DLC.

To move up your rank you need to earn points (rating). You get them by winning ranked matches or sometimes by losing. It is possible to boost, although it will be hard. My suggestion, get a big group of people (10 is a good number) and try to find each other. Now here comes the tricky part: when you find each other, one of you or three, will have to lose to one person so that person can go up but because you have to lose so you will lose points, which means your rank will start to go down. Whoever has a better rank should go first since they are closer to the last rank.

How I think the point system might work:

- If you do nothing during the entire match, keep failing at capturing enemy buildings, and your opponent successfully captures all of your buildings, you will lose a lot of points.

- If you are active during most of the match and manage to capture some buildings but still lose, you will either lose points or gain a few points.

- If you are active during the entire match, win every capture, and never lose a building to your opponent, you'll get a ton of points.

- The points you get also depend on the Ranking of your opponents; if they are higher than you, you'll get more points, if they are lower you'll get less. That also influences how many points you lose in the match.

One way that I think works for most matches is to wait for your opponent. When you get to a point where neither you or your opponent can construct or level up more buildings, you should wait for him to attack. You can always see the number of troops on the bottom, so it helps a lot to calculate how many troops he has in his buildings.

Complete rank list (Thanks Seges for the list):

World Class Master: 2700+

Grand Master: 2600-2699

Senior Master: 2500-2599

Master: 2400-2499

Expert: 2200-2399

Professional Class A: 2000-2199

Professional Class B: 1800-1999

Professional Class C: 1600-1799

Professional Class D: 1400-1599

Professional Class E: 1200-1399

Semi-professional: 1000-1199

Amateur Class A: 800-999

Amateur Class B: 600-799

Amateur Class C: 300-599

Amateur Class D: 200-299

Amateur Class E: 100-199

Probationer: 50-99

Newbie: 1-49

23.jpg Fan (S)

Win 100 Ranked Matches

This one should come eventually as you try to get Master. The game also shows how many matches you have won so far.

21.jpg Destructor (B)(H)

Interrupt the conversion of your opponent's point in Ranked Match

This can be a tough trophy because not only do you have to do it in a Ranked match but you have to know when your opponent is converting a building, as there's no way to tell if he's converting or upgrading until the last minute of the process. Every time you see dust coming out of a building that means your opponent is upgrading/converting a building, if you have more units than him, try to get it.

I suggest playing normally until either it comes or you after you have the Master trophy.

Edited by Terminator
Removed server closure notices.

The master trophy worries me a little.. took me a lot of games just to get to 'Amateur Class E'.. I'm sure it'll be atleast 100 points between each amateur class, so I think it'll be atleast 600 points until you're out of 'Amateur' class, I'm sure it won't go straight into 'Master' class from amateur, so it'll probably be a few thousand points. Straight away that rules out boosting effectively.. and if not enough people play it very regularly with high ranks, it'll be more or less impossible to get that trophy

The master trophy worries me a little.. took me a lot of games just to get to 'Amateur Class E'.. I'm sure it'll be atleast 100 points between each amateur class, so I think it'll be atleast 600 points until you're out of 'Amateur' class, I'm sure it won't go straight into 'Master' class from amateur, so it'll probably be a few thousand points. Straight away that rules out boosting effectively.. and if not enough people play it very regularly with high ranks, it'll be more or less impossible to get that trophy

I can tell it will be impossible. It doesnt exactly eliminate boosting, it just means that someone will have to keep losing until the other person gets the Master trophy, I know people wont do that, but its possible.

I also sent Creat an e-mail about the new trophies, still waiting for a reply.

1 World Class Master 2700+

2 Grand Master 2600-2699

3 Senior Master 2500-2599

4 Master 2400-2499

5 Expert 2200-2399

6 Professional Class A 2000-2199

7 Professional Class B 1800-1999

8 Professional Class C 1600-1799

9 Professional Class D 1400-1599

10 Professional Class E 1200-1399

11 Semi-professional 1000-1199

12 Amateur Class A 800-999

13 Amateur Class B 600-799

14 Amateur Class C 400-599

15 Amateur Class D 200-399

16 Amateur Class E 100-199

17 Probationer 50-99

18 Newbie 1-49

1 World Class Master 2700+

2 Grand Master 2600-2699

3 Senior Master 2500-2599

4 Master 2400-2499

5 Expert 2200-2399

6 Professional Class A 2000-2199

7 Professional Class B 1800-1999

8 Professional Class C 1600-1799

9 Professional Class D 1400-1599

10 Professional Class E 1200-1399

11 Semi-professional 1000-1199

12 Amateur Class A 800-999

13 Amateur Class B 600-799

14 Amateur Class C 400-599

15 Amateur Class D 200-399

16 Amateur Class E 100-199

17 Probationer 50-99

18 Newbie 1-49

Thank you so much*adds to guide*.

Now do you have any idea what the hidden trophy is?:whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
If you are a high rank and you play a lower ranking player, does it give you less points when you win? If I have 2 PS3s, can I solo boost to 225 wins?

Let me try to awser to those.

I think th point system has nothing to do with the rank of the person you are playing with. I think, not sure about this, that it has to do with what you do during the match. Today I played against 3 other people, and while i almost did nothing i came up in 1st place and got 10 points, while the second place who almost dominated the entire match got himself 14 points. So thats why i think it depends on what you do during the match.

Second question- Yes i think you could boost with yourself if you have another playstation, the problem would be finding yourself in the lobby. Other than that i cant see why you wouldnt be able to boost with yourself. Hope i cleared things for you;)

Thank you so much*adds to guide*.

Now do you have any idea what the hidden trophy is?:whistle:

The hidden trophy is "Destructor"

It's a bronze

The description says "Interrupt the conversion of your opponent's point in Ranked Match"

There is a fair bit of luck involved with this one as you need to capture a building as it's being converted / upgraded :cool:

The hidden trophy is "Destructor"

It's a bronze

The description says "Interrupt the conversion of your opponent's point in Ranked Match"

There is a fair bit of luck involved with this one as you need to capture a building as it's being converted / upgraded :cool:

Really? Sounds kind of anti-climatic, I mean there's a hidden trophy out of 5 trophies, it couldve been gold, but its a bronze? Really?:( Well at least that means there's no need to get to the top of the ranks, but still...

Thanks for the info dude! But i got a question, Ive at least captured one building that was being converted(ex: a village of 5 being converted to a village of 10) and i didnt get it, does it need to be a tower or one of those things that improve your weapons?

i think going from 5 to 10 is considered an upgrade. converting would be changing say a unit producing building into a tower or a workshop

Right, so maybe it only counts if its converting from a building to another building?

Update on the guide, apperently the number of points needed to level up aren't the same as the ones Seges posted in the first page, now I got to count the number of wins again, at least for the ones I know are wrong.

Right, so maybe it only counts if its converting from a building to another building?

Update on the guide, apperently the number of points needed to level up aren't the same as the ones Seges posted in the first page, now I got to count the number of wins again, at least for the ones I know are wrong.

Yeah. I think I got it when attacking a house that was being converted into a tower but it was hard to tell as I was in the middle of a proper melee at the time

Yeah. I think I got it when attacking a house that was being converted into a tower but it was hard to tell as I was in the middle of a proper melee at the time

Ah, ok then. Its hard to tell if its converting or upgrading, because the animations are the same.

EDIT: Got it! I got it when an opponent was converting to a tower.

Edited by netgrade

Ah, ok then. Its hard to tell if its converting or upgrading, because the animations are the same.

EDIT: Got it! I got it when an opponent was converting to a tower.

Sweet! So that just leaves the Master trophy to get which I don't think will be possible unless the community grows

Sweet! So that just leaves the Master trophy to get which I don't think will be possible unless the community grows

For one thing i agree, if the community was bigger it would be better, buts its pretty big already. But if the community was dead it would be easier to boost:p

I dont see myself getting the Master trophy anytime soon.

Hi guys,

didn't get the DLC yet, but I wanted to know, does the level of your opponent have an influence in the number of points you earn by winning and/or losing a game?

Also, do you only play people who are at about your own rank?

Thanks a lot :)

No, and no to your other question.

It doesn't matter what the rank of your opponent is, and you can play against different ranks, you can be a Newbie, and still have to face against a Amateur Class D for example. To see what has an influence on your points check the guide.;)

No, and no to your other question.

It doesn't matter what the rank of your opponent is, and you can play against different ranks, you can be a Newbie, and still have to face against a Amateur Class D for example. To see what has an influence on your points check the guide.;)

Oki doki, thanks a lot :)

I thought it could be both, since on another topic on this forum a lot of guys were talking about how your opponent rank influences the points earned/lost, but this was not mentionned here. Thanks a lot for clarifying! :)

Oki doki, thanks a lot :)

I thought it could be both, since on another topic on this forum a lot of guys were talking about how your opponent rank influences the points earned/lost, but this was not mentionned here. Thanks a lot for clarifying! :)

Oops! Apperently it does matter! My bad, you get more points if you beat someone higher than you , and less if you beat someone lower than you. Once again Im sorry.:(