• 35h-40h
    • 40h-45h
    • 45h-50h
    • 50h-55h
    • 55h-60h
    • 60h-65h
    • 65h-70h
    • 70h+

I find it interesting since the guide says 35h+.. I got my platinum today and I did it in 51h and I thought I was quite lucky with the coins.

I played my main log and another log all on normal.. And then starts the farming.

So how was the times of you?

Edited by Zuttasoxx

When you load up the game, it asks what save you want to load up. If you don't load up any the time will appear on that save file...

Thank you. I didn't know that :)

I'm currently at 57'20" and I have 6 coins still to find. 35hrs sounds extremely unlikely to me, but I guess somebody must have been exceptionally lucky!

Thank you. I didn't know that :)

I'm currently at 57'20" and I have 6 coins still to find. 35hrs sounds extremely unlikely to me, but I guess somebody must have been exceptionally lucky!

Well I guess I blow you mind XD, 4 coins left and just hit the 23 hour mark, I reckon I have more than 70k kills as well so with the ace DLC I have if I finish the coins I should be able to finish my kills in no time at all.

I'll end in the 70+ bunch for sure. Beat all stages, another log and dlc in just over 30 hours, most on hard. Have now just crossed the 60 hour barrier and only gotten a handful of coins in those 30 hours of farming.

Yup, that's right, half my time on the game has now solely been dedicated to farming these stupid coins, and I still got 6 to go. This is the first hack'n'slasher I actually grow to hate while I'm playing it in 29 years of gaming, great job. To think I was reccomending this bullshit to my friends while I was still clearing the stages, good thing none went for it before I could withdraw my words, actually managed to convince two of them to give Dynasty Warriors a shot instead, which they did ^^

the 7-10k kill will be easy, but the last 3 coins .....

they will take you forever.

i'm still on my last 3 coins after a week of farming ...

turned the game on this morning before work, K.O. 82 people and the trophy popped... guess i was closer than i thought hahah

3 more coins though

Marco Mark

Roger Mark

New World Franky Mark

• 4 weeks later...

Well I got it, took me 36-37 hours. Probably 30 hours to get all the coins and then 6-7 hours to grind about 55,000 kills.

I thought that amount was overly long but seeing the other times here then I guess I got lucky. That poor guy who took 122 hours...

I hope the second game has a trade option with coins or they arn't dependant on luck. Plus 100,000 is a ridiculous amount, half that amount would still be a vast amount.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...