Is anyone still playing this game?

I was just wondering, because I'm still trying to platinum it.

I took a two week break, i started playing Assassin's Creed III.

But now I'm gonna start to play Pirate Warriors again.

Cant wait for Pirate Warriors 2! It looks soooo much better than this one!

Its english release date is probably somewhere in September 2013, but the japanese is somewhere in March 2013.

Im gonna try to platinum that as well!

I hope they make it easier to get coins, or no coins at all!

That would be great!

If you still need more companions for the game, count me in. I got the game for Christmas and love it so far.

PSN ID is: azureguy (here's my portable ID just to be sure you don't add the wrong guy XD)

Ill be playing late at night today so you can add me first!

My crew will be full once you enter!

Ill have 5 Nakama!!!!

My crews name would be: The Scarf Pirates!

It sounds OK, What do you think?

Lol, cuz i always wear a scarf where ever i go.

I copy Natsu for the anime Fairy Tail

Edited by Pheonix King11

I never thought this would be an issue but the 100,000 vs 10 is a real pain. What makes it the worst is that you have absolutely no idea of whether you are close or not to the 100k. I just finished playing the DLC that requires you to get 9999 kos and it seemed pretty easy especially since doing this 10 times gets you the trophy, but it takes SOO long. Anyone know character attacks that can finish this level faster. I've tried Whitebeard's second special but it limits its range so much that it can't get everyone even if I crowd them together. The most I can get is a 90 something ko rate and I average about a 50ish everytime I use it. I also try to use his Triangle x3 move cause it 3x 360 attacks as well as 3/4 long ranged forward attacks in one motion. But is there anyone with a better special/attack combo to tackle a high rate of enemies? Let me know PLZ :)

I would suggest keep using Whitebeard since he is one of the strongest characters. His Triangle attack is just beast against large groups of enemies. and both his 1 bar and 2 bar special attack will do great damage against groups.

Oh and if somebody wants to go for online coins just add me.

Need them myself too.

Edited by deadmanmj
Extra info

I just got it a few days ago, so ye, I'm still playing and will be a while, really loving this tweak on the Warriors engine. And as long as I have decent people to play it with online I'll be doing a lot of that since local co-op isn't an option.

And like all Warriors games, until they make the next iteration in the series I'll always be reinstalling it from time to time post-plat to play around with the favored stages, Lv the last characters to max or just do a few thousand more mindless kills :D

I would suggest keep using Whitebeard since he is one of the strongest characters. His Triangle attack is just beast against large groups of enemies. and both his 1 bar and 2 bar special attack will do great damage against groups.

Oh and if somebody wants to go for online coins just add me.

Need them myself too.

Thanks that's what I was thinking too. I ended up just playing with Ace for the heck of it cause he's such a sick character and near the 6500s the trophy popped. I was so happy that the endeavor towards the platinum was over. The last two trophies stressed me out more than it should have :(

I'm playing this a lot right now. I haven't touched the online at all though yet so I guess I need those coins! I didn't know there was an online requirement for trophies until I read this :(

Please add me :- Caradoc_93

Mention One Piece when you invite me so I know where you came from, and remember I'm an online noob!!! I might give it a quick play now to see what it's like.

• 2 weeks later...