how to get

tariq313

You have to play the game. Just do any level (main log, another log, or challenges, online) and you'll get coins. If you get 700+ points (that includes special attack kills, QTEs, number of beats, number of kos), you'll get 5 extra coins along with the coins you win for the level in which the last coin is usually a rare coin. For online you only need 500+ to do the same thing. There is no certain thing you have to do to get a certain coin (or at least not something that is known at this time); it's simply grind kills and hope.

You have to play the game. Just do any level (main log, another log, or challenges, online) and you'll get coins. If you get 700+ points (that includes special attack kills, QTEs, number of beats, number of kos), you'll get 5 extra coins along with the coins you win for the level in which the last coin is usually a rare coin. For online you only need 500+ to do the same thing. There is no certain thing you have to do to get a certain coin (or at least not something that is known at this time); it's simply grind kills and hope.

ok thanks i'll just play for fun and hop i get the coins

Im going to fix something your wrote it not 500+ for online it 600+ also something you should know the both the ! points you and your partner earn are combin at the end when pleying online so you don't have to get up to 600+ just hope your partner has enough to get to 600

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/CrimsonSamurai68.png

Im going to fix something your wrote it not 500+ for online it 600+ also something you should know the both the ! points you and your partner earn are combin at the end when pleying online so you don't have to get up to 600+ just hope your partner has enough to get to 600

I actually got 5 coins with 575 beat

Edited by luffybuggy

I might be wrong please correct me if it is.. I realize yr ally beats total is divide by half which becomes yr ally bonus... I came to know this when i played with a farming mate in zoro ep6 CP9 stage.. I made the game but attend a phone call... He clear every stage Perfect with whitebeard with 600+ beats he msg on PsN but i recieved 0special 0beat 300+ally bonus

Really miss him he farm his final coin lvl all charectors to 50 n move on to another game.