Farming Coins Strategies

thanan1

I thought making a thread where you can just put all farming coins strategies will make it easier for some people rather than going through maybe 3 or 4 different threads about different things, getting relatively the same answer. Add more if you have more. And for those who are waiting on the patch, IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE MAIN LOG OR ALL ANOTHER LOGS DO SO. Supposedly you can't get all coins without doing every episode in main log and another log, so might as well make the use of the time between now and until the patch hits to do so. Right now I have seen some strategies pop up and some that were useful to me:

1) Another Log - Zoro Last Episode

2) Main Log - Episode 11

3) DLC Challenges -> 1000 vs 1 and the Drum Kingdom Level

4) Character Specific (pick Zoro to get Zoro coins)

5) Area Specific (play a certain stage to get certain coins)

These are the 5 I've seen as most useful. Some coins for character specific and area specific are ambiguous so if anyone can make a list out of that, that would be great! Hope this thread could help anyone with coin problems as well as help me because we're all in the same boat.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought making a thread where you can just put all farming coins strategies will make it easier for some people rather than going through maybe 3 or 4 different threads about different things, getting relatively the same answer. Add more if you have more. And for those who are waiting on the patch, IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE MAIN LOG OR ALL ANOTHER LOGS DO SO. Supposedly you can't get all coins without doing every episode in main log and another log, so might as well make the use of the time between now and until the patch hits to do so. Right now I have seen some strategies pop up and some that were useful to me:

1) Another Log - Zoro Last Episode

2) Main Log - Episode 11

3) DLC Challenges -> 1000 vs 1 and the Drum Kingdom Level

4) Character Specific (pick Zoro to get Zoro coins)

5) Area Specific (play a certain stage to get certain coins)

These are the 5 I've seen as most useful. Some coins for character specific and area specific are ambiguous so if anyone can make a list out of that, that would be great! Hope this thread could help anyone with coin problems as well as help me because we're all in the same boat.

seems like everyone is going off and making a thread about the different concerns of this game. haha. Thats cool though. btw, you actually do need to complete all logs before you are able to get certain coins.

Anyway, I could make a list of the character's i used to get their coins and the levels i played to get them on if that will help. (I assume you only want me to list the ones that are actually difficult? For example, dont want me to list zoro mark, but rather new world zoro mark?)

Edited by luffybuggy

seems like everyone is going off and making a thread about the different concerns of this game. haha. Thats cool though. btw, you actually do need to complete all logs before you are able to get certain coins.

Anyway, I could make a list of the character's i used to get their coins and the levels i played to get them on if that will help. (I assume you only want me to list the ones that are actually difficult? For example, dont want me to list zoro mark, but rather new world zoro mark?)

Hey, thanks, and yes. Most of the easy coins like Zoro's mark can be obtained simply by playing the game's main log and another log. So, if you have lists on the rarer coins like Alvida or the new world coins, that would be awesome. Maybe if more people try to incorporate their lists as well, we can get a big list of commonality in coin appearances for certain stages. And you're right there are a lot of different concerns, but I find that most concerns are usually an anger towards either the glitch, getting the coins, and not having them. Not many actually went to actual details on the percentage of occurrence, etc. Maybe that will help make it easier for a lot of people who didn't yet play the game or are struggling with the last few coins to get the coins by the time the patch is out. Again, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

Hey, thanks, and yes. Most of the easy coins like Zoro's mark can be obtained simply by playing the game's main log and another log. So, if you have lists on the rarer coins like Alvida or the new world coins, that would be awesome. Maybe if more people try to incorporate their lists as well, we can get a big list of commonality in coin appearances for certain stages. And you're right there are a lot of different concerns, but I find that most concerns are usually an anger towards either the glitch, getting the coins, and not having them. Not many actually went to actual details on the percentage of occurrence, etc. Maybe that will help make it easier for a lot of people who didn't yet play the game or are struggling with the last few coins to get the coins by the time the patch is out. Again, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

No problem im glad to see someone who is dedicated to helping others. always willing to help. I will work on the list

yesterday i got my last coin...and i want to share my experience with you guys

i was missing 4 coins, and i spent 7-8 days playing more than 15 hrs in E11 with no luck

at that time, i had 2 of the characters in lvl 50, 2 in lvl 20, and the other 9 are below lvl 10

i decided to lvl up some of the characters and hoped that will increase the chance to get the missing coins

i worked on that and ended up having 2 characters in lvl 50(still), 7 in lvl 20(big improvement), 2 in lvl 10-15, and the other 2 are below lvl 10.

in just one day:

i got the 1st coin while leveling up (the fat blue guy)

then, i went to play E11, and guess what ??? i got 2 more coins in 2 tries in E11.

i got the last coin in the next day while playing online (Alvida coin) with a random player.

i hope that will help !

sorry for my bad english :(

sorry for not remembering names of characters :(

yesterday i got my last coin...and i want to share my experience with you guys

i was missing 4 coins, and i spent 7-8 days playing more than 15 hrs in E11 with no luck

at that time, i had 2 of the characters in lvl 50, 2 in lvl 20, and the other 9 are below lvl 10

i decided to lvl up some of the characters and hoped that will increase the chance to get the missing coins

i worked on that and ended up having 2 characters in lvl 50(still), 7 in lvl 20(big improvement), 2 in lvl 10-15, and the other 2 are below lvl 10.

in just one day:

i got the 1st coin while leveling up (the fat blue guy)

then, i went to play E11, and guess what ??? i got 2 more coins in 2 tries in E11.

i got the last coin in the next day while playing online (Alvida coin) with a random player.

i hope that will help !

sorry for not remembering names of characters :(

No problem man, thanks for the help. Leveling up your character is a better way to approach coin collection in the first place, especially if it doesn't feel like you're actually trying to find the last few coins. That could be a better strategy for people who still don't have them. You got an Alvida coin online which I've heard a lot of people doing, which makes it look like rarer coin spawns appear more commonly on online levels. But, we still need a few more people to give their experiences too. Do you maybe remember the stages you were playing online or while leveling up your character (unless it was episode 11)? If you don't it's fine, but any info is appreciated so thanks for what you've given :)

No problem man, thanks for the help. Leveling up your character is a better way to approach coin collection in the first place, especially if it doesn't feel like you're actually trying to find the last few coins. That could be a better strategy for people who still don't have them. You got an Alvida coin online which I've heard a lot of people doing, which makes it look like rarer coin spawns appear more commonly on online levels. But, we still need a few more people to give their experiences too. Do you maybe remember the stages you were playing online or while leveling up your character (unless it was episode 11)? If you don't it's fine, but any info is appreciated so thanks for what you've given :)

online = Marineford stage. i was using Jimbei and the guy who i played with was very good. we managed to get 730 beat.

for leveling up = Impel Down which is the 1st episode in Jimbei's anotherlog. you can get over 700 Beat very easily. after going through the door to the upper area, skip all areas to "J". finish it, then go and finish all areas. it is very easily done even in hard difficulty :)

hope that help :dance:

Edited by hulais

online = Marineford stage. i was using Jimbei and the guy who i played with was very good. we managed to get 730 beat.

for leveling up = Impel Down which is the 1st episode in Jimbei's anotherlog. you can get over 700 Beat very easily. after going through the door to the upper area, skip all areas to "J". finish it, then go and finish all areas. it is very easily done even in hard difficulty :)

hope that help :dance:

Lol don't worry, your english isn't bad. Some people have it going all over the place but I can understand what your saying. Scaffold stage is a biggie in terms of coin grinding. But, I hadn't thought of playing the Impel Down stage to level up and get 700+ easy. That's a nice strategy, I'll try that and see if that helps in regards to coins. Thanks again for the info, means a lot!

Edited by thanan1

Sorry ive been busy but here is my coin list of how i obtained each coin (these are for difficult coins to obtain Ex. New world luffy, not for common coins Ex. Pacifista):

*Note: If i dont remember exactly the first time i got the coin, I will mention the time closest to the first time. I did main log on normal, challenges on easy, another logs on hard. I didnt notice the difficulty switch until after I beat the main log. lmao.

Rayleigh- Some people apparently have difficulty with rayleigh so ill mention him. I got him first as luffy on his main log Sabaody Archipelago level. I've mainly gotten him on the Sabaody level in another logs of a couple of other characters as well.

Garp- Another that some have been having trouble with. I received this coin first on the scaffold level playing as whitebeard in another log.I've received him several other times on this level playing online with a friend. I also received it once on Nami's Sabaody level playing as luffy.

New World Luffy- I obtained this coin playing as luffy in the main log episode of Marineford that is an Action level. It's the one people usually grind kills on. I'm sorry I dont know each level number exactly. After I had completed all logs, I decided to start maxing out characters. Starting with luffy, I decided to start on this level so I could get some kills and a little experience too. I got the 9999 kills then ended up getting some nice goodies at the end when i finished the level.

New World Zoro- After maxing out luffy, I started on Zoro. At this time the DLC was released in the US for this game. I decided to use zoro for the DLC as I wanted to max him out anyway. During the Winter Castle, Blossom of Love challenge I had gotten my 700 beat defeating enemies and conquering territories but continued until I had conquered (and re-conquered after the huge territory takeover) every territory in the level except the one containing wapol. (I beat wapol first, then teach, then had to beat wapol again) After doing that I already had over 1000 beat. So I finished the level obtaining this coin at the end.

New World Sanji- During my DLC run as Zoro trying to max him out, I saw Pin up Rescue and knew I had to play as sanji just by the name. lmao. So I did beat the level collected all coins from chests and all that. At the end I had enough beat for about 2-3 bonus coins and I happened to obtain this one.

Mark of friendship- Apparently this coin has been causing some issues among players as well. So I will mention it. I obtained this coin, ironically, after completing the Alabasta King's tomb level in the main log. I thought it was an automatic coin given but I guess its not since a lot of people are having trouble.

Wado Ichimonji- Im not sure if the 4 swords zoro uses throughout the series are rare exactly, but i dont get them too often so i figured I'd mention them. Wado Ichimonji was obtained on Zoro's another log Sabaody level. After I completed all challenges with Zoro I still wasnt maxed so I decided to replay his log and ended up getting this coin on his Sabaody archipelago level.

Sandai Kitetsu III- I obtained this coin playing as zoro in the DLC level East Blue Forever level. I was trying to max out Zoro and when I got to this level I conquered (and re-conquered) every territory. At the end of the level, I had well over 1200 beat. I received this coin as one of the 5 bonus coins along with another sword.

Yubashiri- This was the 2nd sword coin I received after my playthrough of East Blue Forever.

Shusui- When playing through Zoro's another log, since the DLC still didnt have Zoro maxed, I came across this coin after completing the Great Battle on Judgement Island level with about a little over 600 beat.

Log Pose- I've heard only 1 or 2 complaints about this coin but its another one i dont get so often so i figure i should mention it. I actually received this coin on the main log episode of Water 7. The Action level that you have to go around water 7 and fight Franky at the end.

Galaxy Slingshot- I received this coin on Usopp's Another log level of Enies Lobby. I had finished maxing out my nami and decided to start on chopper. But before that I wanted to play as Usopp, so I did his Enies Lobby level. At the end I had around 600 beat and this coin was awarded to me.

Slingshot Kabuto- I received this coin during my first run through Usopp's another log. I received this coin on his Sabaody archipelago level. After getting around 450 beat.

Dial- I first received this coin after completing the main log episode with the fight against luffy while you play as Usopp. I completed the level and was awarded with this coin.

Guitar- After maxing my Nami i decided to work on Chopper. I played through his another log again but got barely anything. So I decided to replay the Sabaody level a couple of times to level up and on about the 4th or 5th time I got this coin.

Cane Sword- I obtained this coin playing online with a friend on Zoro's Sabaody Archipelago level. We were playing on hard and got over 450 beat. I was using my maxed Zoro and happened to earn this coin at the end.

Alvida Mark- This one apparently causes so many problems, but I've had no trouble with it. I still obtain this coin frequently. The first time I can remember getting this coin was late in the main log. I got it on the first impel down level of the main log. Im not too sure though. If that doesnt help, I received this coin not too long ago playing as Luffy on Jimbei's another log impel down level. I was playing online with a friend on hard.

Doflamingo Mark- I obtained this coin playing online with a friend on Ace's scaffold level. We were playing on hard and I was using Luffy.

Marco Mark- I obtained this coin on the Great Navy Caper DLC level. I was trying to max out my chopper and I saw that this level was the best level in the game for leveling up. (this is for me, i cant speak for anyone else) So I decided to play this level a couple of times to level up. On my 3rd runthrough I obtained this coin after getting over 700 beat. I just got 700 beat playing the level then right when i got to 700, I zoomed through the level to finish it.

Sabo Mark- I got this coin playing online with a friend on Ace's Scaffold level. Not at the same time as the Doflamingo mark, but the settings were exactly the same. We were playing on hard, I was using Luffy.

Shanks Mark- I received this coin after beating Whitebeard's another log. It only has the scaffold level so I got about 300-450 beat and I obtained this mark when i finished. I received this coin again after deciding to try main log episode 11 on hard.

Rogers Mark- I obtained this coin playing with a random person online. We did Chopper's Sabaody Archipelago level on hard. I was using Luffy and we got over 600 beat.

New World Luffy Mark- I obtained this coin along with the New World Luffy coin. Like I said before, i got my 9999 kills playing through the level on easy then finished up.

New World Zoro Mark- I got this coin after completing the final DLC level The True Pirate Warrior with Zoro. I was trying to max out Zoro by playing through the DLC chapters on easy. At the end of getting 9999 kills I received this coin for having VERY well over 700 beat. lmao

New World Nami Mark- I actually received this coin playing the DLC level The Great Navy Caper. I had just maxed out my nami and gotten over 700 beat playing through the challenge. So I finished up the level and at the end, I got this coin.

New World Usopp Mark- I received this coin playing online with a friend on Zoro's Baratie level. I was using Usopp and we had the difficulty set on hard. We got about 450 beat and I received this coin.

New World Sanji Mark- I got this coin playing online with a friend. We played Sanji's Drum Island level on hard. I was using Sanji and we got about 450 beat.

New World Chopper Mark- I received this coin after beating the Great Navy Caper DLC level with Chopper. I was trying to max Chopper out and actually got this coin on one of my runs through the level.

New World Robin Mark- I actually got this coin playing as Usopp. I was playing through Usopp's another log Enies Lobby level on hard. At the end, I had around 600 beat.

New World Franky Mark- I got this coin playing online with a friend on Franky's Sabaody Archipelago level. I was using franky and the difficulty was set to hard.

New World Brook Mark- I actually received this mark while playing through the DLC as Zoro when I was trying to max him out. I got this coin on the Two Views of Justice DLC level. I had over 700 beat (I sided with Aokiji) and at the end I received this coin. I also received this coin again when playing through Zoro's another log Sabaody level online. I was playing with a friend on hard difficulty, and I was using Luffy. Since I use the "Lying has its uses" skill, I received a maxed out version of this coin

Well thats about all I got. I hope you guys can use this to get an idea of what levels to play, what difficulties to set, and what characters to use for getting rare coins. If I missed a rare coin or you have a request for anything I am more than happy to share my experiences and tips to help you.

Edited by luffybuggy

Nice list! It will be helpful to other people that haven't got all the coins.

How did you remember all that stuff? Is your brain a hard disk? :p

From my "adventures" I remember that I got all the New Strawhat Marks, New World Zoro, New World Luffy, Sabo's Mark, Shanks' Mark and Roger's Mark while I was farming kills in Main Log's episode 15 with Luffy.

My last 2 coins were Alvida's Mark and New World Sanji, that I got while I was playing the last episode in Sanji's Another Log (with Sanji). These two took me about 18 hours to get

Thanks so much for that list. Most of the coins you got, I got in the same way. You were right about certain coins being a real difficulty to get. I myself had a bunch of failed attempts at getting the log pose for a while, but eventually got it. I'm probably going to go back to the game tomorrow and I'll try most of the episodes again, I'll see if I can find something else out. But, overall great list, it was very detailed given the circumstances.

Thanks so much for that list. Most of the coins you got, I got in the same way. You were right about certain coins being a real difficulty to get. I myself had a bunch of failed attempts at getting the log pose for a while, but eventually got it. I'm probably going to go back to the game tomorrow and I'll try most of the episodes again, I'll see if I can find something else out. But, overall great list, it was very detailed given the circumstances.

Thanks a lot, glad to help. Hopefully people found the list useful. If you ever wanna play online, I'm goin for all gold/all max coins anyway.

yea and im trying to max all regular coins too. I was happy to get max star luffy mark and max star thousand sunny yesterday. Also got max star D coin too!

I am farming my missing coins n max coin too..add me if u are farming as i am doing zoro ep6 & 7 n all hard random stage :) btw i have 80% max random gold coin i really hope i can finish my strawhat crew max coin

yea and im trying to max all regular coins too. I was happy to get max star luffy mark and max star thousand sunny yesterday. Also got max star D coin too!

I also have 3 maxed out gold coins. Bartholomew Kuma, Hancock and another one that I don't remember right now. I am also missing 14 coins to have all of them gold. In what episode did you get the 4-star coins? I got most of mine by playing "The Scaffold" online on hard, but I find them Suuuuper hard to get.

I also want my online coins maxed out, but I don't have enough time to sign in or play these days... I will be free by Christmas though

I also have 3 maxed out gold coins. Bartholomew Kuma, Hancock and another one that I don't remember right now. I am also missing 14 coins to have all of them gold. In what episode did you get the 4-star coins? I got most of mine by playing "The Scaffold" online on hard, but I find them Suuuuper hard to get.

I also want my online coins maxed out, but I don't have enough time to sign in or play these days... I will be free by Christmas though

My max coins are: kuma, hatchi, hancock, salome, D, luffy mark, thousand sunny, brook new world mark

If you have free time definitely add me. I like playing online and I try to get my friend coins to be my friends fav characters. Workin on ace for one friend & chopper for the other lmao. Right now im just strugglin by myself cauz im tryin to get chopper new world mark in freakin gold! It only gives it to me in silver. lmao

I am farming my missing coins n max coin too..add me if u are farming as i am doing zoro ep6 & 7 n all hard random stage :) btw i have 80% max random gold coin i really hope i can finish my strawhat crew max coin

Yea i dont like farming the same level tho. So if thats what you do then no thanks. But i will play with you if you just wanna have some fun playing all different levels and getting coins too! ^_^

if thats the case then my username is the same as on the site: luffybuggy

Edited by luffybuggy

ahhhhh... with your this msg now u make me want to make 5 online friend coins max :francis:

i will be totally done with this game till i get all 9 strawhat crew gold max, all coins & all fellow lvl 50 :whiteflag:

ahhhhh... with your this msg now u make me want to make 5 online friend coins max :francis:

i will be totally done with this game till i get all 9 strawhat crew gold max, all coins & all fellow lvl 50 :whiteflag:

These aren't online coins I was talkin bout regular coins. I haven't maxed any online yet because I'm focusing on making my friends coins pictures of their favorite characters.

Yea I'm tryin to max out all the characters too, its a pain isn't it? I just finished usopp yesterday now I'm workin on sanji.

These aren't online coins I was talkin bout regular coins. I haven't maxed any online yet because I'm focusing on making my friends coins pictures of their favorite characters.

Yea I'm tryin to max out all the characters too, its a pain isn't it? I just finished usopp yesterday now I'm workin on sanji.

i am done with luffy whitebeard robin zoro the crazy thing imagine lvl chopper to lvl 50 that be the most grinding for all of the one piece crew i actually like playing nami which many ppl hate

i am having so much better luck in my game to drop max coin than the coin i need & most of my new world strawhat marks are nt related to any stage or crewi use.. NW chopper mark i am using nami playing buggy stage i did nt even get high beats it was my second coin in my total 5coin..i think my overall i gt a B rank

If you guys only want to gain experience fast in order to lvl up characters I suggest using the swordsmen skill x2 times if you have all of these coins: Zoro, Zoro New World, Brook, Mihawk, Hatchi and Kaku

I think these skills stack, because they helped my Sanji reach level 50 very fast. Tell me if you can also confirm this

i am done with luffy whitebeard robin zoro the crazy thing imagine lvl chopper to lvl 50 that be the most grinding for all of the one piece crew i actually like playing nami which many ppl hate

i am having so much better luck in my game to drop max coin than the coin i need & most of my new world strawhat marks are nt related to any stage or crewi use.. NW chopper mark i am using nami playing buggy stage i did nt even get high beats it was my second coin in my total 5coin..i think my overall i gt a B rank

I got luffy, zoro, nami, usopp, & chopper maxed.

In terms of coins, I just need chopper new world mark, new world sanji, roger mark, franky new world mark, nico robin new world mark, nico robin mark, & wapol mark in gold. After that I'll have all gold coins.

If you guys only want to gain experience fast in order to lvl up characters I suggest using the swordsmen skill x2 times if you have all of these coins: Zoro, Zoro New World, Brook, Mihawk, Hatchi and Kaku

I think these skills stack, because they helped my Sanji reach level 50 very fast. Tell me if you can also confirm this

Yea this worked for me too! It seemed faster using swordsmen twice. Glad to know its not just me.

Im not sure if anyone has a better level, but Ive found that the DLC level The Great Navy Caper is the best for leveling up. There are tons of enemies that are basically infinite. You also get a huge reward bonus of 28000 exp for finishing the level

Edited by luffybuggy

Im not sure if anyone has a better level, but Ive found that the DLC level The Great Navy Caper is the best for leveling up. There are tons of enemies that are basically infinite. You also get a huge reward bonus of 28000 exp for finishing the level

That's the Stong World Ace DLC, right?

I really like the SW costume for both Ace and Nami. I also like Boa's alternate costume from the Amazon Lily Arc. The kimonos didn't interest me a lot, but I may end up bying the whole bundle in December for the 3 costumes that I liked and all the scenarios, since I'm a bit tired of playing Zoro's last episode all the time

That's the Stong World Ace DLC, right?

I really like the SW costume for both Ace and Nami. I also like Boa's alternate costume from the Amazon Lily Arc. The kimonos didn't interest me a lot, but I may end up bying the whole bundle in December for the 3 costumes that I liked and all the scenarios, since I'm a bit tired of playing Zoro's last episode all the time

I live in US so the DLC was all or nothing. It didnt give me an option to choose which costume & mission set I wanted. I had to buy the bundle. Of course I didnt have a problem with that since I was gonna get all DLC for this game anyway. Anyway, Im pretty sure The Great Navy Caper mission DLC is in the nami set.

My favorite costume in the set is probably Boa's Amazon lily costume. All the missions were cool tho

I live in US so the DLC was all or nothing. It didnt give me an option to choose which costume & mission set I wanted. I had to buy the bundle. Of course I didnt have a problem with that since I was gonna get all DLC for this game anyway. Anyway, Im pretty sure The Great Navy Caper mission DLC is in the nami set.

My favorite costume in the set is probably Boa's Amazon lily costume. All the missions were cool tho

Yeah i like Hancock's amazon lily costume too.

But i love Zoro's and Nami's contumes more than anything.

New World Luffy is also awesome!