Coins! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

Swrinny

Everyone that's aiming for the platinum has got to go through it: the coin farm. The drops seem totally random right now. Though at the same time, there are speculations going around about ways to increase the droprates. Please use this thread to discuss anything coin-related and maybe we'll even find a way together that increases the chance of getting certain coins! This will also keep the trophy guide from being cluttered with random speculations, mostly to prevent new readers from being unable to find the information they're searching for :)

While I personally haven't farmed all coins yet (waiting for the patch before continueing), I've already put a good 11 hours into it so far. I'm still missing about 14 coins though.

So, the main question is, have you found any way to increase the dropchance of a certain coin?

It's been proven that you're able to get every coin on the CP9 stage in the main log, but it requires a lot of luck. Personally I've found myself frequently obtaining coins that related to the stage played. For instance, Whitebeard/Shanks/Marco in the Marineford stage and Arlong in his respective stage. Though at the same time, this could also be pure coinsidence. What are your thoughts? :)

Also, feel free to use this thread to vent your anger, it's good to let it out sometimes!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as i know, any coin can be earned on any level. I found that using a character increases the drop rate for coins relating to that character. (example: When I used Robin I got robin, robin mark, new world robin mark, etc. throughout her log) This isnt proven its just something that worked for me and some others.

The only advice that I can give for certain is that to get rarer coins or coins that you dont have, you need to earn the coin bonuses for having beat points. The more beat, the better chance you have of getting a coin you need. So that means since you need 700 points to get ALL 5 bonus coins, the last bonus coin you get (the one for getting to 700) has the best chance of being a rare.

thats my input for now. Ill see what else i can dig up to help you out. BTW, the trophy guide wouldve a good place for you to post. We talk about these types of things all the time, and help each other.

Also, I like your signature photo. haha. Reborn is up there among my top 5 favorite series

Edited by luffybuggy

As far as i know, any coin can be earned on any level. I found that using a character increases the drop rate for coins relating to that character. (example: When I used Robin I got robin, robin mark, new world robin mark, etc. throughout her log) This isnt proven its just something that worked for me and some others.

The only advice that I can give for certain is that to get rarer coins or coins that you dont have, you need to earn the coin bonuses for having beat points. The more beat, the better chance you have of getting a coin you need. So that means since you need 700 points to get ALL 5 bonus coins, the last bonus coin you get (the one for getting to 700) has the best chance of being a rare.

thats my input for now. Ill see what else i can dig up to help you out. BTW, the trophy guide wouldve a good place for you to post. We talk about these types of things all the time, and help each other.

Also, I like your signature photo. haha. Reborn is up there among my top 5 favorite series

Sounds good. I've mainly been doing the CP9 level over and over since it's been the quickest way to get coins in general. But it wouldn't hurt trying it with the respective characters :)

I actually made this thread because there was so much talk regarding it in the trophy guide. It was all over the place and the discussion was pretty hard to follow, so I figured it would be better to have a thread solely dedicated to it ^^

And thanks, really liking your Luffy siggy too!

Sounds good. I've mainly been doing the CP9 level over and over since it's been the quickest way to get coins in general. But it wouldn't hurt trying it with the respective characters :)

I actually made this thread because there was so much talk regarding it in the trophy guide. It was all over the place and the discussion was pretty hard to follow, so I figured it would be better to have a thread solely dedicated to it ^^

And thanks, really liking your Luffy siggy too!

ok sure. Whatever is easier for you to follow. I know it can be all over the place in that thread. I would use the characters and see how it works for you, it worked for me but people tend to have there own little good luck charms and stuff. not that theyre actually proven to work

Yea if you get bored of CP9 i recommend zoro chapter 7 for kills toward 100000 vs 10 (if you dont already have it)

I can make one if you want

I will appreciate it very much! ^_^

At the moment I'm missing 16 coins, but I know only 13 of them: I have no idea which coins the other 3 should be, thus I can't try to complete the appropriate levels to get them.

I'm missing and don't know 2 object coins (the one next chopper's hat and one between the two Usop's Pachinkos and the two Nami's Clima-things) and I presume 1 mark coin (the very last coin: I figured that the previous 9 should be the nakama's new marks - which atm I'm missing too - but I have no idea for the last coin in the last row).

To begin with, I must first say that I have already found a couple of webpages with coin lists, but I think it would be useful posting one here too, since it would prevent some players from searching randomly for what coin they are missing. Now to the main part...

There are 120 coins to be earned in the game:

1)Luffy

2)Zoro

3)Nami

4)Usopp

5)Sanji

6)Chopper

7)Robin

8)Franky

9)Brook

10)Ace

11)Hancock

12)Jinbe

13)Whitebeard

14)Buggy

15)Mihawk

16)Krieg

17)Arlong

18)Hacchan

19)Lapin

20)Wapol

21)Crocodile

22)Mr.2

23)Mr.3

24)Lucci (Human Form)

25)Lucci

26)Kaku

27)Jyabura

28)Blueno

29)Kuma

30)Pacifista

31)Sentoumaru

32)Teach

33)Magellan

34)Hannyabal

35)Minotauros

36)Kizaru

37)Aokiji

38)Akainu

39)Zeff

40)Vivi

41)Dr. Kureha

42)Iceberg

43)Spandam

44)Rayleigh

45)Ivankov

46)Garp

47)Sengoku

48)Sogeking

49)Salome

50)Den den Mushi

51)Luffy (New World)

52)Zoro (New World)

53)Sanji (New World)

54)Pandaman

55)Mark of Friendship

56)Strawhat

57)Wado Ichimonji

58)Yubashiri

59)Sandai Kitetsu

60)Shuusui

61)Climatact

62)Perfect Climatact

63)Log Pose

64)Milky Way Pachinko

65)Pachinko Kabuto

66)Impact Dial

67)Chopper's Hat

68)Cola

69)Fiddle

70)Guitar

71)Cane Sword

72)Vivre Card

73)Going Merry

74)Thousand Sunny

75)Moby Dick

76)Luffy Mark

77)Zoro Mark

78)Nami Mark

79)Usopp Mark

80)Sanji Mark

81)Chopper Mark

82)Robin Mark

83)Franky Mark

84)Brook Mark

85)Ace Mark

86)Hancock Mark

87)Sun

88)Whitebeard Mark

89)Buggy Mark

90)Krieg Mark

91)Arlong Mark

92)Wapol Mark

93)Baroque Works Mark

94)Blackbeard Mark

95)Zeff Mark

96)Vivi Mark

97)Ivankov Mark

98)Alvida Mark

99)Moria Mark

100)Doflamingo Mark

101)Marco Mark

102)Sabo Mark

103)Shanks Mark

104)Roger Mark

105)Luffy Hand-drawn Mark

106)Galley-La Company

107)Marine

108)World Government

109)Impel Down

110)D

111)New Luffy Mark

112)New Zoro Mark

113)New Nami Mark

114)New Usopp Mark

115)New Sanji Mark

116)New Chopper Mark

117)New Robin Mark

118)New Franky Mark

119)New Brook Mark

120)Pirate Warriors

Thanks for the list Noddy, it'll come in handy :D

So, I just finished the main log and I have 52% of the coins collected. This seems kinda low to me, does anyone else know how many they had after finishing the main log only? Thanks. I hope I get a bunch playing through another log with everyone. :whistle:

52% sounds about right. While I don't remember the exact number I had, I know it was something similar to that.

So, I just finished the main log and I have 52% of the coins collected. This seems kinda low to me, does anyone else know how many they had after finishing the main log only? Thanks. I hope I get a bunch playing through another log with everyone. :whistle:

yea thats pretty good. I got around that. You get more during/after the another logs because certain coins cant be unlocked until you complete both the main log and the another logs. After you complete these, you are able to obtain the other coins

I' m still missing 4 coins, 3 straw hat's new marks and the New Sanji mark, are they still luck based (meaning Ep11 again and again) or there are some tricks for them?

It terms of technicality they are completely random. Meaning you need 700 beat to even have a chance of getting them. So yea episode 11 over and over.

But I have found (along with some others) that using a character can get you certain coins related to that character. For example, I got nico robin and her mark using robin. Brook and his mark using brook. franky and his mark using franky. etc. etc. I played luffy on chapter 15 just for fun one time and that got me Luffy (new world). Right after, i played hancock another log level as luffy just for fun and that got me luffy new world mark. Those are just some of the many examples.

my advice for sanji new world mark is...well...use sanji. lmao

I bought the DLC of Boa, Ace and Luffy today and after the Boa's DLC level I got New World Sanji Mark, I LOLed pretty much.

Got the Franky New Mark too today, so I'm just missing Usopp and Chopper New Marks. Luffy reached 50 today, but I guess I'll keep using him for Ep11, since that's the fastest way to get coins.

I find it easier to play online ( even thought you only for like 3 coins that all) with people that plaing the game on hard.....in story im around the fight with for robin and playing online i got alot of coins like ace and some navy guy that use laval ( for your info i just started to watch one piece so i dont know alot of people names so dont nag about it) and some other coins.....also how do I get the online coins? that what confuse me the most

I find it easier to play online ( even thought you only for like 3 coins that all) with people that plaing the game on hard.....in story im around the fight with for robin and playing online i got alot of coins like ace and some navy guy that use laval ( for your info i just started to watch one piece so i dont know alot of people names so dont nag about it) and some other coins.....also how do I get the online coins? that what confuse me the most

the lava guy is akainu. lmao no worries. its good to see people taking an interest in this series

Online coins are gotten by playing with someone who is part of your online crew. You need 3 of these for a skill, so thats 3 different friends.

the lava guy is akainu. lmao no worries. its good to see people taking an interest in this series

Online coins are gotten by playing with someone who is part of your online crew. You need 3 of these for a skill, so thats 3 different friends.

thanks now it seem like i need 2 more people now.....well then i gotta go boost....and started to watch one piece 2 years ago but school got in the way so i had to start over from start so i can refresh myself but yea im still a noob

If you got the DLC, just keep playing 1 vs 1000 level that you get with Luffy I think. I picked Whitebeard and went through that level about 4 times and I got Marco's mark and three new world mark coins (robin, chopper, and usopp). I also got Alvida's mark but I already had that through the friend coin thing. Otherwise, just play Zoro's last episode or the scaffold episode in another log and play with Whitebeard then spam his second special and triangle x3 combo. I suggest these levels cause the ep 11 in main log gives you like 2 coins and then 5 extra coins, compared to the DLC or a normal get 700+ kos for the 700+ beats which give you about 5-8 coins + the extra 5 for every 100 or 50 beats or something like that.

Does the difficulty affect the coins? What does difficulty affect in general to coin drop or grade? Sorry if asked before, couldn't find answer.

Difficulty doesnt affect the drop rate of coins but Difficulty does affect the grade of coins though. So on hard you will receive more gold coins compared to easy or normal. However, the chances of you actually getting a certain coin is the same on every difficulty.

Does the difficulty affect the coins? What does difficulty affect in general to coin drop or grade? Sorry if asked before, couldn't find answer.

From my experience and what other people said before, difficulty only affects the grade of the coin and not the rariry. For example, I once played "The Scaffold" on hard and got 11 gold coins. Another time, I was playing a level on easy, and I got a bronze "Alvida's Mark" which is considered a rare one. I hope this helped