XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > O (PS3) > One Piece: Pirate Warriors

Old 04-17-2012, 08:59 AM   #41 (permalink)

For those who intend to get gold coins, playing in hard increases more gold coins drop. Level 25 Ace allows u to clear hard mode solo easily. The first musou of Ace can knock off half a bar of Kizaru's health

I only equip the coins mugiwara suggested.

llerrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:56 PM   #42 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Xerios Send a message via MSN to Xerios Send a message via Yahoo to Xerios

Awards Showcase Silver Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

will hard increase the drop of rare coins? i know scores over 600 and 750 increase that. As far as im concerned i played the entire game on easy, a lot of bronze and silver, about 7 gold coins. Then last night i played online for the first time and i earned nothing but gold and silver coins and a lot more new coins. I think online is where its at for me to grind out the coins. I will play online until i have all of the coins and then grind out my knockouts in campaign if its not done by that time. I thought the online was great. I love the fact that i can play with people in JPN without lag too. Im on my last another log and its Usopp.. his character is too slow -__-

Xerios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerios View Post
will hard increase the drop of rare coins? i know scores over 600 and 750 increase that. As far as im concerned i played the entire game on easy, a lot of bronze and silver, about 7 gold coins. Then last night i played online for the first time and i earned nothing but gold and silver coins and a lot more new coins. I think online is where its at for me to grind out the coins. I will play online until i have all of the coins and then grind out my knockouts in campaign if its not done by that time. I thought the online was great. I love the fact that i can play with people in JPN without lag too. Im on my last another log and its Usopp.. his character is too slow -__-
Playing on hard does not increase the drop of rare coins. It only drops coins of better grade(gold and silver). Whether a new coin drops is depend on your luck i guess. Beat score of 750 nets u 5 extra coins, increasing ur chances of getting new coins as some stages, coins dropped are fixed

Im left with about 10 coins or so and X amount of KO counts

Old 04-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #44 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Xerios Send a message via MSN to Xerios Send a message via Yahoo to Xerios

Quote:
Originally Posted by llerrad View Post
Playing on hard does not increase the drop of rare coins. It only drops coins of better grade(gold and silver). Whether a new coin drops is depend on your luck i guess. Beat score of 750 nets u 5 extra coins, increasing ur chances of getting new coins as some stages, coins dropped are fixed

Im left with about 10 coins or so and X amount of KO counts
are all of the coins utilized to make all of the coin sets? or are some never used in coin sets?

Old 04-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #45 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Road Map Submitter   2,500 Posts   2012 PS3T FIFA Champion   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerios View Post
are all of the coins utilized to make all of the coin sets? or are some never used in coin sets?
You don't need all the coins strictly speaking. Like Zoro's 3 sword style lets you choose between Yubashiri and Shuishi, Nami's Who's this ship's navigator? let you choose between the Climatact or the Perfect Climatact & Brooke's between the fiddle and the guitar. Neither of those coins are needed for any other combos. But those are the only ones I can think out of the top of my head of.

And the thing is, there's a 99% chance that the last coin you get is a coin that you need to make a combo. Cause most people last coins are either New World Luffy, Zoro or Sanji or Roger & Shanks mark. And you do need those to make a combo.

So if I ain't seeing a coin over the head I sincerely doubt that anyone ever didn't need the last coin he needed. Since those weapon coins aren't even close to being as rare as the New World coins or Roger's mark.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #46 (permalink)

finally got my 100.000 vs 10 and platinum trophy today

miwachAngE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:01 AM   #47 (permalink)

ok so which is a better place to farm the coins? The main log or zoro's another log last chapter? been stagnant and no new coins appearing

Old 04-20-2012, 03:25 AM   #48 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llerrad View Post
ok so which is a better place to farm the coins? The main log or zoro's another log last chapter? been stagnant and no new coins appearing
For me the best place to farm for new coins is Main Log Episode 11, because is a fast episode (3~5 minutes) and you can easily get 5 random coins. You can use Zoro's Another Log Episode 7 to grind for EXP.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:58 AM   #49 (permalink)

will playing with Franky make the Franky coin more likely to pop? really one of the only ones im missing -__-

Old 04-20-2012, 05:30 AM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthmann View Post
For me the best place to farm for new coins is Main Log Episode 11, because is a fast episode (3~5 minutes) and you can easily get 5 random coins. You can use Zoro's Another Log Episode 7 to grind for EXP.
But does it have lots of kills? I play zoro's another log episode 7 for coins n ko counts. Usually take me 15mins if im fast. But its like reaching a stalemate, no new coins appearing