Rate the trophy difficulty...  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already platted the game, voted 3. The trophies are very easy to get, there is no difficulty related trophy. The requirement to get all coins is not hard, just that you will need some luck because most of them you get randomly, you will probably get most of them while grinding for the 100k kills, and episode 11 is a good place to get lot of coins in no time.

Most of the trophies you can get "normally" by playing the Main Log/story, just by doing what the game tells you to do like the tutorials and the QTE against bosses.

Edited by orthmann

5/10. Took me 68 hours (well still got to buy 1 skill but got all coins) but could've been an awful lot less if I would've just done Main log mission 11 over and over again to farm. But I prefer lvling my other characters so done Zoro's Saobondy Park over and over.

Farming all those coins is a real hassle. Last coin I needed was Roger's flag and that coin took over 10 hours bye itself. So a 5 just cause of the luck you need and due to the time it needs cause not like there's anything hard about the game.

5/10. Took me 68 hours (well still got to buy 1 skill but got all coins) but could've been an awful lot less if I would've just done Main log mission 11 over and over again to farm. But I prefer lvling my other characters so done Zoro's Saobondy Park over and over.

Farming all those coins is a real hassle. Last coin I needed was Roger's flag and that coin took over 10 hours bye itself. So a 5 just cause of the luck you need and due to the time it needs cause not like there's anything hard about the game.

So for One Piece fans its a must buy right? The game looks great, also i can read a little japanese so if they dont release this with a jap language with english subs, how well will i be able to understand it. Ive already seen the entire anime.

So for One Piece fans its a must buy right? The game looks great, also i can read a little japanese so if they dont release this with a jap language with english subs, how well will i be able to understand it. Ive already seen the entire anime.

It is a must buy for One Piece fans. It provides plenty enjoyment for us. Taking armies out of marines, barroque works, fishmen with your favorite characters and then ripping apart some of those villains you truly hate (looking at you Akainu!) makes it definitely worth the buy.

Having watched the anime you should get the gist of what's being said when you're playing the story line (Main log). Only downside is that without some knowledge of Japanese is that you won't get the banter in between episodes when they're fooling around or the text in the side stories (Another log). The biggest downside for me to the game is that the multiplayer is coöp instead of a vs.

• 2 weeks later...

I would personally give it a platinum difficulty rating of 6. The game honestly requires little skill and the fact that you can just play on easy and get the trophies anyways makes it even simpler.

On the other hand, it might be time consuming to get the trophies that revolve around coins because it seems to be based on dumb luck.

Overall, it's a very fun game that'll please One Piece fans and isn't too complicated. I would have loved for the game to be as lengthy and detailed as the actual manga/anime but that's just not realistic.

Would give it a 4/10. The main log is pretty easy and the bosses aren't hard. There are some annoying another log episodes. But the main thing that I hated is gathering the coins.

As mugiwara84 said about farming for the coins, it can be a real problem. It took me a couple of hours just to get the last coin I needed, which was the Roger Mark. I'm just happy that I finally got it and it is over. At 50 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got the Platinum and am not really sure what to give it. I find this to be a very easy game and the only troublesome parts are the grinding trophies especially the coins as they pop up randomly making them luck based.

That said I was planning to level up all characters to max. anyways now with my 6th on 42 the last coin finally popped up. So if you're planning to play longer without caring about trophies the grinding isn't tough, though still a bit troublesome as you begin to wonder at some point if you'll ever get it.

That is about the only reason why I'd give a little higher rating. Without that it's a clear 2 for me. Will give it a little consideration before I click on either 3 or 4.

• 5 months later...

6/10

Nothing too hard, just time consuming. Some medals combinations can be tricky without a guide, the kill 100.000 trophy is tiresome and took me a very long time. Everything else is manageable and depends on lucky factor - some medals drop randomly which is annoying. The game is fun but gets boring quickly 'cause of the repetition. In the end everything looks exactly the same and that was annoying. :p

Edited by renanf

• 4 weeks later...

I voted 3. The only trophy that can be hard to get is the activate all skills trophy. It is ultimately luck based, especially if you start your venture towards getting one coin. Every other trophy is way too easy to get. To be honest I would have voted a 2 but the 100,000 kill grind and coin grind trophy probably bumped platinum difficulty. At the same time, like most would agree, it was mainly the most time consuming platinum rather than a difficult platinum to get.

I vote a 3 for the difficulty for this game it really isn't a hard game unless u are playing Hard from the start but once yr luffy(main log) lvl to 35,hard main log is a piece of cake.

The time consuming part towards platinum i believe itz not 100K you will get that trophy eventually i believe it the random drop of coin it pure base on luck(i give a 5star nt difficuly but grinding effort) it wasn't boring to me farming the missing coins i got all eventually halfway playing & lvling up ALL my fellows to 50

I got all my missing coins halfway through my OP journey effort now i can finally move on to another game becoz i have finally complete

1) ALL S rank in main log, other log & challenges

2)All gold coins

3)3 max online friend coin(but i gt 4 max instead)

4)ALL MAX Luffy & his 8 crew

5)ALL fellows Lvl 50

While my journey to lvl 50 farming/grinding i have MAX luffy & crew & ALL their marks(NW mark only my robin is not max). I am only missing less than 15 Max total coins atm.

I give this game a 6/10. I spent days farming for coins and kills. Except for the related trophies, everything was easy to get.

The game got pretty repetitive once done with the Main Log. I expected really unique levels for the other character logs instead of 'replay this level with this character'.

• 1 month later...