Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

Edited by Terminator
Updated to modern standards.

Little question... You need to play 2-3 times with 5 different people on your PSN list to get some rare coins but you need to play with the 5 persons at the same time or you need to play 2-3 times with only one, afther him 2-3 times with another one, and repeat it 5 times?

Thx!

Little question... You need to play 2-3 times with 5 different people on your PSN list to get some rare coins but you need to play with the 5 persons at the same time or you need to play 2-3 times with only one, afther him 2-3 times with another one, and repeat it 5 times?

Thx!

you only need to play with 3 people on your friends list one time each. If you play with them more than once you just upgrade their friend coin you do not get new ones. You can hold 5 friend coins but for the skill you only need 3.

Oh thank god XD I literally just ordered this game from Play-Asia 30 minutes ago and then saw this thread. Almost died when I saw that there were online trophies, thanks for the info that you DON'T need a Japanese PSN account to play online. Dunno how long it takes PlayAsia to ship but I went with Fedex so once they do ship should have the game in 1-3 days according to them.

Can preemptive add me if you want. Looking forward to playing :D

PSN ID: XCrownedClownX

Almost felt the same when I heard it required online play with freinds to get Plat...

My game is still on the way, hope I can get it this week.

Feel free to add me.

GT: wakakiRAVEN

Stupid FedEx guy didn't even ring or knock... just left the "sorry we missed you" notice card. BAKA. Gonna camp the front door tomorrow to make sure he doesn't run off with my game again ><

Consider yourself lucky that you at least got a notice. Once I only have gotten the information that the item has been shipped back because I didn't pick it up at the post office. The thing is though that the postman never left a notice telling me that I have to pick it up. And looking at how I'm still waiting now I wouldn't be surprised if this should happen to me again this time. =/

Hi i am new to getting imported games and i wanted to know, if one person has the Asia version and another has the Japan version can you still play with each other? :think:

Should be possible. I mean, doesn't it work with other games aswell that you can play with people from other regions (who obviously have their regional versions of the game)?

Edited by Ivotas

Consider yourself lucky that you at least got a notice. Once I only have gotten the information that the item has been shipped back because I didn't pick it up at the post office. The thing is though that the postman never left a notice telling me that I have to pick it up. And looking at how I'm still waiting now I wouldn't be surprised if this should happen to me again this time. =/

did you go with expensive fast shipping or normal shipping?

I paid $15 for the 1-3 day shipping. Took playasia a week to actually ship the game but after it got into Fedex's hands I had it on the third day (today) :D playing right now. looks like online mode is locked at the moment though, see how far in I have to get before it unlocks :)

Yeah, I was asking Batumba about that because with the cheaper shipping it can take up to a month or more. With the more expensive it can take up to 2-3 weeks. This is considering variables like getting held up in customs and such.

I dunno when it unlocks myself, I didn't start playing online till I had the Story and Another Log @ 100% but send me a message on PSN tonight. I am making a study guide atm but I will play online with you as long as you like or till I get sleepy, whatever happens first.