One Piece: Pirate Warrior 2 Trophy list

rhd

(P)I went to the apex!! - won every trophy!

(B)I begin a new adventure!! - clear the first stage

(B)Everyone in my technique evolved one step - issued a style action for the first time

(B)Thank you!! - Do a fellow strike for the first time

(B)"New World"!! It 's the future!! - Clear Prologue

(B)from here ahead! § my era!! - clear two chapters

(B)I just took back the fellow that was taken! - Clear Chapter Three

(S)§ It's a win for us!! - reach the normal ending

(G)Freedom for the best pirate king!! - reach the true ending

(S)King of the "pirate" is enough alone!! - clear all challenge scenario

(B)Become a friend of me! - collected more than 10 fellow characters

(S)Let's adventure together!! -collected more than 30 fellow characters

(G)Everyone is my family - clear all fellow episodes

(B)Tsu good catch!! Hey Miro - won the secret of all coins in the main episodes

(S)all the world's treasure is mine! - won the secret of all coins

(G)Person's dream!! - clearing all the episodes in the "super hard" difficulty

(S)When you are ready to video - unlocked all movies

(S)We all know the history of ... ... - unlocked all items

(B)I will become more stronger- won the first skill

(B)becoming stronger- Earn 10 skill

(S)reliable!! - Earn 20 skill

(B)Alright! what did you get - won your first coin

(B)type is also likely - won 100 coins

(S)That guy dude - won 250 coins

(S)Come take tens of thousands - defeat 100,000 people

(S)Do not buy meat - winning 100 million total Berry

(B)I hope you are generous - purchase in total more than 100 000 Berry at the Shop

(S)Oh, I hope your business is cormorant!! - purchased more than 10 million total in Berry Berry at the Shop

(S)Gonna buy the world! - purchased more than 100 million total in Berry Berry at the Shop

(S)I've been burning something!! - Defeat 500 people in style Action

(B)Legendary monster!! - destroy more than 10,000 people in total mortal

(B)But what!? Without hit - attack enemy action style

(B)I comes with a life thrown away!! - character in five, five clear each stage

(B)Have the most awesome power - character in ten, five clear each stage

(B)There was another fellow reliable - in the character of 20 people, five clear each stage

(B)Do I have a rare Mont - obtain the secret first coin

(B)Princess is a terrible force - won the first map skills

(B)Eating the meat - received more than 100 huge meat items

(B)I am the power - stunned 1000 enemies

(B)Fellow you'd expect ... Luffy - defeated 10,000 people using fellow strike

I know some titles does not make any sense, but I will be receiving my treasure box and PSVita copy soon and I will conform the titles and the connectivity between the versions and if it is a shared list

Edited by rhd

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again collect all coins and 100,000 kills is in this game. I hate this game's trophies with a burning passion. It was bad enough in PW1, but now, they do it again. I hope they aren't luck based, but they probably are. I hope they make them at least a little less luck based.

Once again collect all coins and 100,000 kills is in this game. I hate this game's trophies with a burning passion. It was bad enough in PW1, but now, they do it again. I hope they aren't luck based, but they probably are. I hope they make them at least a little less luck based.

i dont see a trophy for all of them unless they're only 250 coins then im going to be majorly pissed off with that, the coins where so luck based i spent over 60 hrs trying to get my final coin :(

Don't know if it became harder or easier. Just know I'll experience the nightmare twice again and can't wait for my copy to arrive in 2-3 weeks.

(S) all the world's treasure is mine! - won the secret of all coins

250 coins and what the hell is secret of a coin. Lets hope they aren't that hard to get.

(G)Person's dream!! - clearing all the episodes in the "super hard" difficulty

In Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 super hard was hard as hell if you didn't exploit Gundam Wing. So yeah, this could be a lot harder than some expect.

(S) Gonna buy the world! - purchased more than 100 million total in Berry Berry at the Shop

Lets hope earning berry berry is quite easy. Or that Nami has some special skill and steals everyone clean :p .

Edited by mugiwara84

I won't mind going through the same nightmare, since I'll have the chance to kick again some marine and pirate ass.

-The 100.000 kills might be a lot easier that the previous game. From what I've seen in the demo there are a lot of enemies everywhere and some of your attacks cover a large area. The guy in the video I saw got 1000 kills in 10 minutes.

-About the coins... I still need to see if it means 250 different coins or just 250 coins.

-The hard difficulty in the first game wasn't a lot of trouble apart from Sanji's last episode where my Support Luffy always died. I hope that with a good coin combination and some experience it will be manageable

Edited by NaughtyNoddy

The fact that those 2 trophies (coin/kills) are silver I can say that its likely probably easier this time around unless they wanna torture us which is a possibility too:p

But I am curious about super hard given hard wasn't all that well hard in the first one, hope you need more of strategy this time around.

The world's treasure mine!

Secret of all Earn coins

I can only imagine this is a bad translation and it means that you have to get all the coins. If there is more enemies, then 100K kills won't be as bad. But I hope that collecting coins isn't as horrendous as the first game.

i dont see a trophy for all of them unless they're only 250 coins then im going to be majorly pissed off with that, the coins where so luck based i spent over 60 hrs trying to get my final coin :(

They seem to be dodgy translations. One of the trophies in Japanese says something about the skill tree so I hope it doesnt mean to get all skills. Also 10k kills with crew strike will take ages...

Edited by LukeyCow

They seem to be dodgy translations. One of the trophies in Japanese says something about the skill tree so I hope it doesnt mean to get all skills. Also 10k kills with crew strike will take ages...

Do you have the Original Japanese list?

i can help translate some of them if you dont mind

I won't mind going through the same

-The 100.000 kills might be a lot easier that the previous game. From what I've seen in the demo there are a lot of enemies everywhere and some of your attacks cover a large area. The guy in the video I saw got 1000 kills in 10 minutes.

i gto over 1K kills in the demo with Law, and i was rushing it :rolleyes:

(P)i'm going to the top -- acquire every trophy!

(B)Starting a new Adventure -- clear the first stage

(B)My Skills have evolved -- Perform a style action for the first time

(B)Thank You for your help -- Perform a friend strike for the first time

(B)Here is it...New World! -- Clear Prologue

(B)it is my Time beyond this point -- clear Chapter 2

(B)i am here to take my friends back -- Clear Chapter 3

(S)It's our victory -- Get the Normal Ending aka clear Chapter 4

(G)The free-est person in the world is the Pirate King -- Get the True Ending [Clear the Last Chapter in main episode ( Last Chapter unlocks with special requirements)]

(S)1 is enough for the king of Pirates -- clear all challenge scenario

(B)Be my Friend -- collect more than 10 friend characters

(S)Let's Go on an adventure Together -- collect more than 30 fellow characters

(G)All of you are my Family -- clear all friend episodes

(B)Look!!! A big Catch! -- Collect all of the secret coins for 1 stage in main episode

(S)All treasures in the world are mine! -- Collect all secret coin

(G)A persons dream never Ends -- Clear all episodes in Super Hard Difficulty -Unlocks with last chapter is cleared

(S)The Videos are Ready -- unlock all movies in galley

(S)I understand all the History -- unlock all items in gallery ( this means make all options available)

(B)I can grow stronger and stronger -- Learn the First Skill

(B)i became stronger -- Learn 10 skills

(S)I'll Depend on you -- Learn 20 skills

(B)Yes! i finally have it -- Collect your first coin

(B)There's a lot more different kinds -- Collect 100 different coins

(S)He's Strong!!! -- Collect 250 different coins -There are 540 kinds of coins in total..

(S)Bring it on! No matter how many you have -- defeat more then 100,000 enemy in total

(S)Sweet! i can buy a lot of meat now -- Collect s total of 100,000,000 berry

(B)You are generous! -- purchase at least 100,000 berry at the berry shop

(S)You are Super Generous!!!!!! -- purchase a total of 10,000,000 berry at the berry shop

(S)I'll buy the world! -- purchase a total of 100,000,000 berry at the berry shop

(S)Anyhow, I'm Pumped up now! -- Defeat 500 people in style Action

(B)Are you the legendary Monster? -- Defect 10,000 enemy with special attack

(B)What?! I can't hit you -- attack an enemy that is in style action

(B)Come at me if you don't mind dying -- Clear 5 stages with 5 characters

(B)I can go stronger! -- Clear 5 stages with 10 characters

(B)He has more Reliable friends! -- Clear 5 stages with 20 characters

(B)I have my precious -- obtain your first secret coin

(B)I have secret Powers! -- obtain your First skill

(B)I'll Eat all the meat!!!! -- received more than 100 huge meat ( heal items in the last game)

(B)That Power?! -- stun more then 1000 enemies

(B)Oh man! Luffy's Friends... -- defeat 10,000 people using friend strike

This is the corrected list.... the (online) translated one was just LOL. so yea, i did my own translation to clear things up.

the list doesn't sound that bad with the coins. The super hard playthrough might be challenging. but that's about it.

Edited by jtswong

The fact that those 2 trophies (coin/kills) are silver I can say that its likely probably easier this time around unless they wanna torture us which is a possibility too:p

Don't underestimate silver trophies. Star Ocean's Ultimate Battler was a silver too and I don't think I have to describe what a nightmare that one was to get.

This is the corrected list.... the (online) translated one was just LOL. so yea, i did my own translation to clear things up.

the list doesn't sound that bad with the coins. The super hard playthrough might be challenging. but that's about it.

Thanks, that google babblefish translation was quite horrid indeed.

And 10.000 KOs with screw strike, if I got 50 in total over both games of the first one it'll be much.

All treasures in the world are mine! seems like one that'll be a hassle again. Though if super hard is close to full bar hard in DW:G2 than people will be in for a surprise how hard being super hard could be.

All treasures in the world are mine! seems like one that'll be a hassle again.

I don't think so.

I think they realized that's is useless to put chests (some harder to find than others) in every level, when inside them the coins will be randomly generated.

I guess so that this time the chests will have specific coins, thus the naming of "secret coins".

Nothing as different than the usual collectibles then ^_^

However I may be wrong :p

And a big thanks to jtswong for the correct translation ^_^

Got the game (both Vita and PS3 versions) earlier today, since I'm in Japan right now. But I'm hesitant to play the Vita version first (since my PS3 is back in Germany) because I don't know if that might not screw up some trophy progress when starting to play on my PS3 in a couple of month's. =/

Edit: Btw, shouldn't this subforum be moved to the regular action games section? I can understand that this is out in Japan only for now but it IS announced for the EU and it will be out there in 3 month's. Shouldn't Japanese exclusives by in here? Just wondering.

Edited by Ivotas

i just got my copy 2 hours ago. will go confirm the trophies lol

just a quick update: if you have save data from the first game, you automatically get 500,000 berry and a gold "One piece 2" coin

update 2: stay connect to PSN! you get weekly bonuses of berry lol 100,000 for the first time so far

Edited by jtswong

i just got my copy 2 hours ago. will go confirm the trophies lol

just a quick update: if you have save data from the first game, you automatically get 500,000 berry and a gold "One piece 2" coin

What? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I've played tried the Vita version now (since I'm away from my PS3 for several months) so there was no chance for me to use my previous save game. Is there anything else that you get with old saves? And what's more, can that coin be earned regularly respectively is he important for trophies?

What? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I've played tried the Vita version now (since I'm away from my PS3 for several months) so there was no chance for me to use my previous save game. Is there anything else that you get with old saves? And what's more, can that coin be earned regularly respectively is he important for trophies?

LOL aww ...

that coin is most likely useless since its the last coin on the list..

the only stuff i got is the berry and that coin.