How to get out!?

suomiskate

So,i just got Fallout:New Vegas for very cheap from the Steam sales,it came with all of the DLC.

So i started playing and after a couple of hours i find this satellite thingy on the ground at Mojave drive-in,i get in without knowing it was a DLC mission and suddenly i'm in a place where there are high health and high damaging enemies which i can't get past of, i'd really want to build up my character on the desert first before getting into these DLC missions.

Now, i've heard that if you complete the main missions on Big mt. you can get back to the desert but i can't really take on these enemies nor do the missions with my current build.

So is there anyway i can get back without doing the missions?

You can't leave the area until you've finished the DLC storyline in its entirety so unless you have an older save handy, you're stuck there unless you want to start a new game :(. Saying that though since you have the PC version, there may be a fan mod or console command available that can help you :think:.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

Oh balls, i guess i have to start a new save then,fortunately i was only something like 2 hours in to the game so it shouldn't be that bad.

The devs should have really thought about noobs like me heading out to these DLC areas without proper builds and getting stuck.

Oh well,i'll start again then.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...