Lockpick Glitch

bayprince

In the X-13 building, you can do the Stealth Tests (basic, advanced, and expert). I found that it was easier to turn around and go up the stairs till you see a door with a 35 lockpicking. Open this door and go above the adminstrator office. You can safely jump down and open the safe. You can play another round (basic, advanced, or expert). The door is locked again.

If you fail and get caught, you have to restart the test. The door will be locked. Not sure if this was intentional.

In the X-13 building, you can do the Stealth Tests (basic, advanced, and expert). I found that it was easier to turn around and go up the stairs till you see a door with a 35 lock-picking. Open this door and go above the administrator office. You can safely jump down and open the safe. You can play another round (basic, advanced, or expert). The door is locked again.

If you fail and get caught, you have to restart the test. The door will be locked. Not sure if this was intentional.

I discovered this completely by accident and it saved me a lot of aggravation :D.